3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 11.05.22 12:54 am

Quest XP (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Experience that is given for low-level tasks that are marked in gray. How to fix it ? It looks like the developers have fixed this problem? But what if I don’t want, for example, to complete this task here and now, but I want to leave it for later. Developers can be said to be forced to perform a particular task until a certain period of time. Of course, I don’t understand that if you are an order of magnitude higher than the level of this task, then it will be easier for you to complete it, but still I don’t like it. Giving 5 experience per task is ridiculous. Who will say anything about this. (I know there have been threads like this, sorry)
5 Comments
Sort by:
i
is94 11.05.22

Serega666
So they fixed it, earlier they didn’t give experience for low-level quests at all)

S
Solidar 11.05.22

Well, in the end it's not Diablo where quests are for the sake of experience and pumping.

S
Serega666 11.05.22

is94
Well, now 5 experience. You can say it hasn't been fixed.

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Solovat
I agree, but nevertheless, experience is also very important to me, because there are things that I like, but they are at high levels of 25-30.

a
a.srael 11.05.22

+/- 5 more levels than you and the experience drips with tears... Go through the story as best you can and then collect additional quests...