3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpack 11.05.22 12:54 am

Help setting up XBOX 360 gamepad emulator (FIFA 15)

Setting up the XBOX 360 emulator

Help solve the problem with setting up the XBOX 360 gamepad emulator for FIFA15!
The emulator works fine, the gamepad is visible, I just need to reconfigure it!
The essence of the problem is that I need to reconfigure the direction of movement of the players from the left stick to the D-pad on the emulator.
There was no such problem with the previous Playstation gamepad, but I bought a new Logitech and now through the gamepad emulator the direction of movement is the same as the XBOX gamepad, that is, on the left stick, and not on the D-pad.
So I need to reconfigure (swap the left stick with the D-pad:
Spoiler I scrolled through the pix.playground.ru
darkness of the forums, and did not find a solution to the problem, for example, if Slider1 is assigned to Stick Axis X instead of Axis2, then the right stick stops working.
Who knows, sign up! Help setting up an emulator!
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 11.05.22

Logitech doesn't need an emulator. It is backwards box compatible. Those. is perceived by the system and games as an Xbox controller. If, of course, the drivers are installed correctly.

K
Kosh13 11.05.22

mode button

K
Kosh13 11.05.22

wolfpac
Means at you either settings or drivers crookedly rose.
I have the mode button perfectly swaps the stick and pad.
By the way, right now this is the only thing that helps out, tk. the left stick fell off altogether (I mean it broke)

E
Ekaterina Biryukova 11.05.22

wolfpac play
on consoles and there will be no problems at all

T
The Dying Bride 11.05.22

wolfpac
There should be a button on the back that switches between the two layouts. And yes, it does not require an emulator. But if it still doesn't work, download another emulator. There are a bunch of them with auto-tuning, but there is just a file in the root of the game you throw and that's it.

D
Dmitry Rybalkin 11.05.22

wolfpac I
note that I have the same gamepad and mode also swaps stick and pad in fife.
Maybe it's worth checking behind the gamepad in what mode it is (PS or xbox).

S
Ssam88 11.05.22

wolfpac
Preset try change

Z
ZzzRed 11.05.22

wolfpac
Damn something incomprehensible, just take it and change it!

A
Assassin Tim 11.05.22

wolfpac
Duc, if you will bomb like that from every answer, no one will help you and will not. Here people are trying to help; it would be possible to answer adequately, and not call people "worthless".