3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 11.05.22 09:11 pm

Text is not displayed in the menu [I have a solution] (Life is Strange)

The game starts but there is no text in the menu. Completely empty, one picture with Christmas trees and the city. Who knows how to fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alkain 11.05.22

The same garbage, I already installed different versions of the game, and switched unicode to English, and launched it from the admin, and set the English version - it's useless :(. There is no text anywhere, at all.

g
ggame 11.05.22

Maybe it's worth reinstalling the cracker?

C
Celesty 11.05.22

GGame
I already tried. And I downloaded different versions from other sites, nothing changes

D
Dmitry_Yanowskiy 11.05.22

The problem is the same :( How to solve???

D

I think I found a solution)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=384383346

D

Fine! Everything worked for me. Delivered also Update 3 not to change Unicode constantly. The method above is working)

d
delamer1 11.05.22

You don't have to turn anti-aliasing off completely. It is enough to put it in the position "managed by the application". By default, for some reason, "settings override" is set.

C
Celesty 11.05.22

Dmitriy_Yanowskiy
Thank you very much)) I did everything as it is written, I just set anti-aliasing to "Application Control" and everything became fine. Thank you very much)

D

Zoe Kim No problem
. I also had to solve the problem) I also probably put it on "Application Management". Suddenly it will be even better...

k
kolco0 11.05.22

Dmitriy_Yanowskiy
thank you very much!) Very helpful

M
Mikhail Proger 11.05.22

There is no text in the menu, help. I was looking for how to fix the error. In Nvidia Control Panel it says when anti-aliasing is off-mode

NVIDIA Control Panel
---------------------------
Access denied

Failed to apply selected settings to your system .

OK

What to do?

C
Celesty 11.05.22

Mikhail Proger
Set control from the application