3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jyn8 19.11.19 03:45 pm

A required file configs (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Good evening, modified the file configs at:
- C:\Program Files (x86)R. G. Mechanics\S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Clear Sky\resources
Changed the weight of the equipment but then started swearing x-ray engine apparently what changed the settings but to return them I couldn't as forgotten to copy the file for backup, (((
Can anyone find this file?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snowguard 19.11.19

Jyn8
You could not do anything to change. configs — this folder is the configuration files containing hundreds of documents .ltx. Weight, like any other feature of GG changes via actor.ltx address < nazvanie game directory>\gamedata\configs\creatures\
Here's a clean config, if necessary: https://yadi.sk/d/04Waa6r5-J_EAg

J
Jyn8 19.11.19

Snowguard
actually, I don't have a configs folder and not any of the hundreds of files. Take a look at the path again and again carefully, do you see there are hundreds of files?
Configs file I open in Notepad, that's all, and not any of the folders gamedata,actor.ltx.

m
m.o.n.a.x.94 19.11.19

Jyn8
actually, I don't have a configs folder
Look at the path again and again carefully, do you see there are hundreds of files?

And you see, it is necessary to extract the contents of the db archives.

Tools for unpacking db: https://yadi.sk/d/ZcQz7YXjZnmjrg

J
Jyn8 19.11.19

m.o.n.a.x.94
Hello. The file you gave I downloaded, but pointing the way to the game the program still swears by mistake In the selected folder does not contain required files. The question is, do we need all these files? I was shaking repak from the Mechanics and started to play with Call of Pripyat and there is no such files and to play without any mistakes. But in clear sky I decided to edit the file with the configuration of the game and something went wrong.
Now trying to find the same file pure in the Internet and it simply does not.
I try to convey to you what is in the root folder of the game in General, not any folder that was mentioned above you.

m
m.o.n.a.x.94 19.11.19

Jyn8
In the selected folder does not contain required files

This error unpacker issues if not properly specified the path below is one example of how you need to:

(D:\Games\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clean Sky) - just the path to the game, else the program itself will determine. (Well, of course, do not forget to select the tick version of the game - SoC, CS or CoP and then specify the path to the game directory). There is also one more nuance, if you as you say earlier it was discovered configs.db via Notepad, and then saved the unpacker doesn't look like work, as has already disrupted the structure of the db format, below I give you the link to the necessary configs for you.db from the resources folder. The fact that you opened it with Notepad it is certainly fun, after you, I still decided to try because did not believe it, do some settings character_desc_**** and some scripts can spy, but as not changing them, otherwise, as wrote above changed the structure of the archive (in simple words Khan archive), better with extracted files to work.

Link to configs.db: https://yadi.sk/d/OKYXsz5-k-QymA

m
m.o.n.a.x.94 19.11.19

Jyn8
As for whether these files or not?
1. (All the necessary files already as if present, that is, configs.db resources.db0, resources.db1, resources.db2, etc ) - so copies but unpacked can not be stored, only reserve only those in which we changed the certain parameters, for example the characteristics of the actor (gamedata/configs/creatures/actors.ltx) - it is important to save the edited file always in the gamedata folder or the game simply will not see.

S
Snowguard 19.11.19

Jyn8
In short, open the game folder, there will be multiple archives .db. If there is no gamedata folder, it should create, it folder configs, in her creatures, and in the last place the actor.ltx.
P. S. And in General will give advice at all times: do not know how — don't do it. Before poking around in the files, it would be worthwhile to know the basic file structure of the game resources.

m
m.o.n.a.x.94 19.11.19

I also want to complement fellow Snowguard'a, the world wide web there are several resources for modding for the Stalker series (Stalkerin, Modders, AMK), where you can get many answers to your questions, also you can have a guarded to ask if the answer is not found.

J
Jyn8 19.11.19

Snowguard
But still puzzled that in this Repack was broken this file structure and I wonder why?