3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AJloNsO 11.05.22 09:11 pm

Help me get through, I won't stick it in any way .... (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

how to complete the mission "mysterious gap" ???

I can’t take a spoiler

or anything there .... I read the letter and what next ??? everyone is standing, the gap does not close (((((((((
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.05.22

You take the staff and run back. Gap at the beginning of the level

A
AJloNsO 11.05.22

Slonvprotivogaze
what staff???
I can’t take anything but a letter there

H
Hyuga Akio 11.05.22

AJloNsO
Go over again carefully in all corners and collect all the notes about the experiments. What MB did not get. There, according to the plan, under this bloody ball there should be a staff with a skull on the end. The staff is inserted into the stone, the skull should stick out. After that, the spell will be removed and the opponents will start moving.

n
nurbak 11.05.22

It seems that everything will be resolved when you hunt a dragon in a desert area. The quest will be issued by a scientist who specializes in dragons

E
Eugenij_BLR 11.05.22

nurbak
AJloNsO
There you really need to take the staff (on the altar), and then go back, killing the demons. And it has nothing to do with the dragon and the scientist.

m
masterant 11.05.22

go through all the rooms in a new way and carefully (you need a robber and skillful hands) when you collect everything - take a staff - and - the mess will begin (it is easy to pass) good luck

K
Kirinab 11.05.22

Guys, I can post a screen - the stand under the ball is empty! O_O who came across - how did you decide?