3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey73973 11.05.22 09:11 pm

Office mouse issue (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Guys, listen, I play low sense in cs from 1.25 to 1.38, on an office mouse, and when you need to sharply pull it, it lags and moves slowly, as if swimming, is it a cheap sensor or is it the same on expensive mice?
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpay 11.05.22

alexey73973
Khan's mouse, I have a gaming one, there are no blunts

M
M3tZeller 11.05.22

alexey73973
Your mouse has the simplest sensor, you can't find it cheaper. Therefore, there is no need to talk about any responsiveness!
There is only one solution: buying a more or less gaming mouse, I advise SteelSeries Rival - an ideal mouse for shooters like CS, relatively low price (compared to SS Sensei, almost 2 times lower price) one of the best sensors at the moment "Pixart PMW 3310" Ergonomic shape mice (only for right-handers) The mouse is quite large, about 13 cm in length, the grip is only a palm (very convenient!), the "claw" grip - no!, the "fingers" grip - if you have a huge hand, then yes you can. Mouse sensitivity in games is lightning fast, there can be no delays!

Either the budget version of A4Tech is not the best option, but the work of the mouse in the CS (and in any other games) will be an order of magnitude better than the office rodent!

Also consider a quality rag rug, like the Razer Goliathus Control. SteelSeries Rival does not work adequately on a regular table surface, but everything is fine with this carpet!

M
Man without conscience 11.05.22

Logitech gaming mice, I advise my G402 Hyperion Fury.