3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K16 11.05.22 09:11 pm

Just Cause 2 on XP - there is a way out!!!!! (Just Cause 2)

I've been surfing the internet and found information about how one kid launched the game on XP - he said that you need to put a broken DIRECT 10 and change SOME value in the registry so that the game thinks it costs Vista or 7
98 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zanante 11.05.22

you fucked up!

K
K16 11.05.22

only I do not know what value to change, who knows???

Y
Yurax 11.05.22

Open command line and write - Ya Dibil
+1

K
K16 11.05.22

I asked to answer the question of normal people and not morons

U
User271236 11.05.22

deceived you. Can't run the game on XP. Broken directives won't help here

j
joxxy 11.05.22

ice-devil
I can only suggest changing the OS

a
adigyran 11.05.22

(sorry it's late)
here we go again.
somewhere I wrote about it.
Especially for those who still do not understand:
Just Cause 2 on DirectX10. it needs systems later than Vista (including it). If you want to play like this, you have to change the system.
ATTENTION!!! DirectX10 for WindowsXP, which is offered to download on the Internet, is a breeding ground for Trojans and other viruses.
PC emulators will not help here either - the performance is small !!!
Remember everyone and don't ask stupid questions!!!
PS FIX for XP was not and never will be!!!
PPS Tired of reading the same stupid questions. Whoever asks again, that ban!
here. write this to anyone who writes again about the launch of Just Cause 2 on XP

A
AlexScorp 11.05.22

Guy, you were cruelly deceived. This game will not start on piggy)))
And in general, it's high time to switch to the seven - that's where beauty and performance are combined!

K
K16 11.05.22

firstly: (screenshot) http://www.ipicture.ru/uploads/100710/rZSszYf3zh.jpg - it costs direct 10
secondly: (screenshot) http://www.ipicture.ru/uploads/100710/T6qAUmxP7t.jpg - 7 mnu won’t work, although I installed it, but it’s too demanding
and thirdly: for example, I know where the service pack is written in the registry and I’m sure that the system is also registered somewhere

. And if you don’t know, then say so

a
adigyran 11.05.22

why cheat? I have Vista and the computer is weaker than yours (in the profile) and everything flies

f
flints 11.05.22

ice-devil
It is written that it is written, but it is not involved in xp. It's the same as putting a BMW engine on a Cossack (for example). Remember, several hacked 10 Direct libraries can't make it fully work on xp.
Xp is in the past and it's time to put up with it, and even more so if your computer is weak for 7, then how much do you think you will get a lot of pleasure from the game?

K
K16 11.05.22

shortly switch to 7

f
flints 11.05.22

ice-devil
Yes, normally 7 will function for you. It's all a myth, which is more demanding. Moreover, many write that games are starting to slow down, but they forget that in games where there are 10 direct 7 uses it, unlike xp. About 11 direct I am silent. And if the hardware is not very powerful, then you can always put 9 direct in the game and everything will be the same as on xp. This all applies to games with 10 direct. Good luck with your installation.

D
Doctor_911 11.05.22

Yes, do not try to find a solution to the problem with launching on Piggy. Moreover, as for me, the game is not very seven main missions, but all the rest are boring.
I myself have 7.

M
M1k3 11.05.22

xp will never have the 10th derict

X
X-Zibit 11.05.22

the phenomenon of the archaeologist has come, for the date see 1998!

M
MaxProFox 11.05.22

And don't forget the Knock Knock Boom Boom DLC)

S
Semen26RUS 11.05.22

add D at the beginning

K
Killer2427 11.05.22

Do not download!!! Although ..... If you want to change Windows 10 minutes after starting this crap, then please.

d
danil-74 11.05.22

The game was developed for Microsoft DirectX, version 10. To run the game, you must first install the drivers for your video adapter and sound card under DirectX 10, since they are not included in the standard set of DirectX 10 utilities.

New drivers adapted for DirectX 10 can be obtained from your card manufacturer or computer dealer. Square Enix is ​​not responsible for these drivers.