3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nobik 11.05.22 09:11 pm

List of harlots (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

According to the "list of harlots" quest, the task is to get to the villa var attre. Before that, I didn’t talk to Zoltan about all the girls, it seems that in the task it was not displayed to talk to him. There is no remark about the fencing teacher. I can't talk to Zolton now. Who faced it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolya Gulevich 11.05.22

You need to go to it through the sewer there, the hatch is open on the square opposite the house, you go down and when you exit the sewer you go up to the left and you find yourself near the back entrance to the house, not when you didn’t do it yourself, but I think this passage was made there for a reason

D
Dos9ra 11.05.22

about the teacher of the teaching is another quest, sort of following from the "list of harlots". And for the first time, you need to get to the twin's villa in some kind of detour. For example, I broke the game and climbed up from the back where the fence is not so big and the quest continued...

D
DarKSiR_666 11.05.22

If we are talking about a fencing teacher, then I just went around to the left and climbed over the ledges into the yard ... and it all starts there ...

n
nobik 11.05.22

Thanks, got through the sewers.

M
Marlock4441 11.05.22

nobik banned
for duplicating topic

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.05.22

Dos9ra
What's the point of breaking the game, if without it everything is elementary? More precisely, even so - what's the point of playing if you even break the game for no reason?

D
Dos9ra 11.05.22

ZlobnyDed
Well, I didn't know that there was a sewer. When the guards didn't let me in, I started looking for a workaround and found it!