3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlipKnot_58691 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Victor Vance vs. Toni Cipriani (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Discussing the two main characters from vcs and lcs
33 Comments
Sort by:
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.05.22

I'm for no one.

u
ufо9000 11.05.22

Victor

a
a_Sol 11.05.22

Not for anyone because he did not play.

r
rq-girl aka Rosette 11.05.22

Victor

u
ufо9000 11.05.22

In short, for those who have not played stories, I will describe the main characters.

Tony: no one respects him at the beginning of the game; he is very stingy - for money he will do everything that they say; loves his mother and is devoted to his don; in the end becomes a respected member of the mafia; Tony for drug dealing.

Vic: ex-military, was kicked out of the army because he was framed; devoted to his family and friends - always ready to help them; fell in love with the girl of his employer (this girl had a child and her stupid husband always yelled at her and beat her); Vic against drugs; at the end of the game, he became a crime boss and had a bunch of friends; did not have time to save his beloved, but managed to take revenge; died in 1986. You will always be in my heart, Vic.......

K
King of Groov 11.05.22

A person who has not played Stories (I) but I know these characters and I can say that in this case I am for Tony.
He was brought down in life by being in the Leone family, he regained his authority after returning to Liberty, after all, but you can work for him in GTA3, fun tasks) but of course it’s a pity for Victor, but I think that Tommy replaced him perfectly, sorry that he touched on the character from original.

k
klamin 11.05.22

Tony!

A
Andrew Z 11.05.22

I'm for Victor

A
Anna V. 11.05.22

Victor

M
Maria Latore 11.05.22

I did not play, but read the passage and the topics are different. For some reason, I have more respect for Victor.

S
SlipKnot_58691 11.05.22

Victor is certainly better, although both will have a sad ending Tony will become a fat asshole, and Victor will die in Weiss

T
Tony Cipriani 11.05.22

Tony. And where did Solid Snake aka ufo9000 get it from, what kind of drug is he?

A
Alexander Ko 11.05.22

Victor. He can swim.

T
Tony Cipriani 11.05.22

Alexander Ko, xD. We are discussing qualities here, not opportunities, but if it were possible, according to the possibilities, I would vote for Niko.))

A
Alexander Ko 11.05.22

To the topic then write Their possibilities!

K
KroSSSovock 11.05.22

I like Victor better. Still got more. He started his own business, managed it, got a lot of respect ...

F
FucQ 11.05.22

Gee - KroSSSovock
Vic was drawn into criminal activities by his brother Lance. But after that he tried to get out of dirty business... hence he didn't need respect, dirty 'business'...
Toni Cipriani is closer to my heart. He is very loyal to Don Salvatore Leone, he killed many important "big shots" in the City of Freedom... Such as: the leader of the mafia clan Sindacco (yes, it was with his help that there was one less competitor in the city, although in the 90s the Leone family collaborated with Sindacco. After all, Tony killed Polly Sindacco, who more than once attempted on the life of Salvatore), killed Avery Carrington on the orders of Donald Love (in the 80s they were partners in the construction business not only in Vice City, but also in the City of Freedom), but it seems that something did not work out for them). He also earned the respect of the don and the mayor of the city - Torini. He blew up the whole area of ​​the Forelli family in Newport on about. Stanton. In 2001, in GTA3 there is the construction of the "Staunton Plaza" skyscraper. Killed Vincenzo,
My subject is higher.

S
Sidorovich 11.05.22

Victor is somehow better, and Tony also set the mafia on Claude in GTA3.
Verdict: Assault on Tony's restaurant.

p
paradoxlunatic365 11.05.22

Do not confuse TONNY SIPRIANNI from GTA 3 and TOMMY VERCETTI from Vice City - these are 2 different characters and we will not meet Tommy Vercetti anywhere except Vice City, but TONNIE SIPRIANNI is the main character in Liberty City Story - he appears both in GTA 3 and in libirty city stories. And TOMMY VERCETTI never worked on Leon, he worked on Forelli (that person who needs to be bang at the end of Vice City, in addition to Lance, is called SONNY FORELLI), but TONY just worked on Leon and in Liberty City Stories and in GTA3.

F
FucQ 11.05.22

paradoxlunatic365

Before correcting anyone, learn how to spell Toni Cipriani's first and last name correctly.

PS: fired up again to replay Stories. In the summer I will definitely buy a PSP, because the old one is broken for a year or two.