3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KILLER 99 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Which is better to play GTA: LCS - on PS2 or on PSP? (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Good day to all.
I wanted to know from those who played GTA LCS.
What is the best way to play this game on PSP OR PS2 please tell me ......
Regards KILLER 99!
38 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 11.05.22

I haven't played it at all...

k
kerm68 11.05.22

PS2. There are some new missions and all that. PSP has only one advantage over PS2 - multiplayer, but you will hardly find someone with PSP, and even more so with LCS. Well, you can also add the advantage of PSP - you can carry it with you.

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 11.05.22

on PSP, you can carry it with you, you can’t see the differences in the graphics

J
Jeremy Clarkson 11.05.22

On XBOXPSPPS3

k
kerm68 11.05.22

in the graph, the differences are not visible

On the PS2, the rendering is better.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

Thanks everyone!!!!!!
I will definitely get a PS2.
And ische such a question to those who played GTA LCS.
Do I need to flash PS2. or not??????
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

k
kerm68 11.05.22

If you're going to buy games, don't, if you're going to download, you should.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

kerm69 [Zoe Pound]
If you're going to buy games, don't, if you're going to download, you should.
And if I order a game in the online store, or can I buy a game somewhere else, no one knows???????
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

k
kerm68 11.05.22

If you order in an online store, you don’t need to flash it, the courier must bring a licensed disk (I don’t know about the licensed one, rely on it if the store name is solid). You can download, but you need firmware. Look for it on the Internet or ask friends with PS2.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

kerm69 [Zoe Pound]
If you order in an online store, you don't need to flash it, the courier must bring a licensed disk (I don't know about the licensed one, rely on it if the store name is solid). You can download, but you need firmware. Look for it on the Internet or ask friends with PS2.
AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW MUCH SHOULD IT TAKE IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE PIRATE GTA LCS FROM THE INTERNET I HAVE WHAT GIGABYTES SHOULD IT TAKE ON THE HARD DISK???????
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

k
kerm68 11.05.22

My full version is 3.71GB.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

kerm69 [Zoe Pound]
My full version is 3.71GB.
Hmm ....... very strange, I saw exactly the same on one torrent tracker.????????
So I downloaded some not long ago, well, that's just the ISO format.
What can I do, maybe I need to unpack it or then I will have to write it to a disc and put it in PS2 yes or no ??????
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

k
kerm68 11.05.22

Instructions for burning a game for PS2:

We need a DVD burner, a blank Verbatim or TDK DVD and a chipped PlayStation 2.

Attention! To burn PS2 games, use only Verbatim or TDK DVD-R or DVD+R discs (nothing else!). From any other disks, your set-top box will break very quickly! Believe me, this is NOT a joke and NOT a theory, but a real practice! Use ONLY Verbatim (well, or TDK, they are the same quality).
It is also not recommended to play DVD-RW/DVD+RW (rewritable) discs (even if they are of good quality!) for a long time. this also puts a strain on the laser. It is allowed to write to RW for verification, etc.

Well, it's time to start recording.
1) Download the game. In most cases, the image of the game is compressed into a rar archive (to compress it, PS2 games shrink very well). After unpacking, we see the image of the game (ISO, MDF or some other).
2) We take the program Alcohol 120% and through it we write the image to disk at 4x speed. Higher speed is strictly prohibited. For greater certainty, you can write down for 2x, but it will be written much longer. Again, this is not a joke, the prefix will wear out much more at high speeds, and will last less. You can write less than 4x, but you can’t write more than 4x.
You can also use Nero, but it does not support MDF images.
3) Everything, the game is ready! We can start playing!

I confirm the above words, I recorded VCS on a DVD + R disc from TDK, the game never freezes. I've been playing for 2 months now, and the console and disc are in order.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

kerm69 [Zoe Pound]
Instructions for burning a PS2 game:

We need a DVD burner, a blank Verbatim or TDK DVD and a chipped PlayStation 2.

Attention! To burn PS2 games, use only Verbatim or TDK DVD-R or DVD+R discs (nothing else!). From any other disks, your set-top box will break very quickly! Believe me, this is NOT a joke and NOT a theory, but a real practice! Use ONLY Verbatim (well, or TDK, they are the same quality).
It is also not recommended to play DVD-RW/DVD+RW (rewritable) discs (even if they are of good quality!) for a long time. this also puts a strain on the laser. It is allowed to write to RW for verification, etc.

Well, it's time to start recording.
1) Download the game. In most cases, the image of the game is compressed into a rar archive (to compress it, PS2 games shrink very well). After unpacking, we see the image of the game (ISO, MDF or some other).
2) We take the program Alcohol 120% and through it we write the image to disk at 4x speed. Higher speed is strictly prohibited. For greater certainty, you can write down for 2x, but it will be written much longer. Again, this is not a joke, the prefix will wear out much more at high speeds, and will last less. You can write less than 4x, but you can’t write more than 4x.
You can also use Nero, but it does not support MDF images.
3) Everything, the game is ready! We can start playing!

I confirm the above words, I recorded VCS on a DVD + R disc from TDK, the game never freezes. I've been playing for 2 months now, and the console and disc are in order.

And I wanted to find out if a 4.7 GB Verbatim disk will be normal or not?
Or maybe you need 8.5 GB for this.
Thanks you helped me a lot.
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

w
wildstylo 11.05.22

4.7 is enough, the game then 3.71 weighs
on a vcs and lcs disc for my brother, plays and does not hang)

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

EcLipsE[temporarily unavailable]
4.7 is enough, the game then 3.71 weighs
on a vcs and lcs disc to my brother recorded, plays and does not hang)
Thank you, I will already know how to record and on which disk + what size) Regards
KILLER 99!

H
Hekit 11.05.22

PS2 of course.

A
Alex Mahone 11.05.22

Well, personally, I play on the second Sonya and I'm quite happy with everything. I don’t know what the game looks like on the PSP, and I don’t care somehow. There is a version on PS2, and that's enough.

K
KILLER 99 11.05.22

Well, as I understand from the comments, it's better to play GTA LCS ON PS2
Everything is decided to play on PS2
Thanks to everyone who suggested what to do and how to do it.
Sincerely, KILLER 99!

v
vuzi4 11.05.22

Even on PS2 the sound is better!