3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Is there an easy way to unlock missing Batman costumes (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. In general, I have a question. Is there an easy way to unlock the missing Batman costumes?. If someone does not understand, then I'm talking about such costumes as from Injustice or One Million, well, the Dark Knight costume. If there is an easy way to open them, then write which one, otherwise I'm already tired of going through the test mode.

The screenshots are not mine and I took them on Google to show what I meant
Spoiler

27 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 11.05.22

One Million is given for entering WBID. The Dark Knight, as far as I remember - for passing the game. And Injustice, as it seemed to me - for the purchase of Injustice GAU in the incentive.

d
deathcold 11.05.22

penoos
I completely passed the game, the whole storyline and additional tasks, but I never got the Dark Knight costume. The Injustice costume is given for completing the challenge mode, but I'm already tired of bombing the challenges every time to get all the medals, and for getting all the medals, the Injustice costume opens

a
ayyrasmus 11.05.22

What difficulty level were you on?

d
deathcold 11.05.22

penoos
is still on easy, but on the Internet on sites where I read information about how to open costumes, it does not indicate at what level you need to play the game

a
ayyrasmus 11.05.22

You can't open it on easy. Most likely, the costume is given for a difficult level. Or for New Game +. Well, last but not least, your worst nightmare.

d
deathcold 11.05.22

penoos
I just looked on the internet, and as it turns out that The Dark Knight suit is the same suit as the standard one, only in black, so now I don’t care about this suit. I would like to open a suit from Injustice and One Million, but for the Injustice suit I can’t really earn medals in the challenge mode, but I still don’t figure out how to really get the One Million suit

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

The 3rd suit is Adam West(ps3 exclusive skin) but if you do everything according to the instructions... http://forums.playground.ru/batman_arkham_3/eksklyuzivnie_skini_s_ps3_na_pk-867198/

a
ayyrasmus 11.05.22

The darker color and gold belt completes the Dark Knight. Although yes, it is not worth much attention.
As I said, OM opens when you log into WBID. If you have a license, then when you start the game you will be asked to enter the WBID. Registration is easy and doesn't take much time. In general, registration is not required, with one click you have a suit. And if you have a fucking pirate, then I don’t know at all why these costumes are closed for you :l

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
and in general there is no Unlocker to open the skin from Injustice without fuss?

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

Only if you download a save

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
Is there a save in which only the storyline would be completed and all these costumes would be open, because One Million and Injustice ?, if so, give a link please. Game version (if anything) I have 1.0 with all DLC

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

Death_Cold
Keep https://yadi.sk/d/GVeOx8BdhMdUk
In the archive:
phased saves (99 folders);
a detailed passage of the plot, the passage of additional missions and a description of the location of secret items (with maps);
data blocks, diaries, signs of Anarky, audio files.
Tests failed. Data blocks are only partially collected. Only upgrades to Batman have been upgraded. New Game+ is open

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
what about the costumes from Injustice and One Million, are they open there or not?

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

Everything is open!

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
okay then, thanks, now I'll see what's there and how

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
checked saves. And yet, the Injustice costume and the One Million costume are closed. You need to save with the passed test mode so that all the gold coins are there, then you will open the suit from Injustice

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

Death_Cold
Try to insert 99 save

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
tried, but the tests were not passed there, it was the test mode itself for Batman, Deathstroke and young Bruce Wayne

k
kenny undead 11.05.22

Death_Cold
yes, but suits must be open

d
deathcold 11.05.22

kenny undead
Only those costumes that are initially available are open, namely: Standard costume, Blackest Night, Long Halloween, Red Son, Gotham by Gaslight, New 52, ​​Noel, Dark Knight of the Round Table, ThirlKiller, First Appearance, Brightest Day, Earth 2 , The Dark Knight from Earth 2 and that's it, but there should be two more suits - Injustice and One Million, but they are not there, so I need them.