3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zvibizd 11.05.22 09:34 pm

How to open a chest on Velen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, tell me, please, there is a place on Velen - some ruins and a midnight owl flies there. There are two chests next to it. One of which does not open - you need a key. Question - where to get this key? I ran around there. In addition, the map shows that there is still a place of power nearby, but it is apparently somewhere underground and I did not find the entrance there either. Maybe someone knows how to open the chest and how to get to the place of power?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zvibizd 11.05.22

_
__DOC__ 11.05.22

Zvibizd
Look for Keira. The quest with Keira needs to be completed earlier than others, as she gives a device to remove the illusion, and this is needed in many places.

Z
Zvibizd 11.05.22

__DOC__
Thanks for the info! Do I understand correctly that the key to the chest where the night owl flies is also in this cave?

_
__DOC__ 11.05.22

Zvibizd
No, it's not in the cave. If your chest is on the surface, then the answer is somewhere nearby, the "hidden treasure" icon, most likely when it caught fire, you didn't click to track the task, comb the area around the chest, with a witcher's flair , find the corpse, read the letter, take the key (the scheme is always the same). The corpse, in my opinion, lies near the stairs of the ruins.

G
Gagtungr 11.05.22

near the place where the night owl flies lies the body from which you will take the key to the chest.