3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hitmankhan 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Items in the game and how to use them (DeathSpank)

We discuss items in the game. For example, what to do with the anvil? And why do we need hair of pixies after completing the quest with the witch? And how to combine stones with weapons.
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

I don’t know about the stones, the anvil - it’s written that he won’t understand why he wears it)) And pixie hair is needed;) In one of the most unexpected places: D I’ll tell you: this is after receiving the Artifact)

h
hitmankhan 11.05.22

I read on one foreign site that the anvil will still be useful for something later. I played the whole game, but I still didn't need it)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

Pixie hair can be stuffed as an additive in tacos so as not to buy this very additive and the old man will say that this is it! ;) I was upset when I did it :D

m
manda4evan 11.05.22

the anvil must be thrown into the well of the peasant who grows cherries in order to steal the latter.
how to combine stones - I don’t know

T
TalibAsSs 11.05.22

Solution to the taco quest problem: Grandfather says to make tacos in this order: Chicken, pinto, corn, and EXTRA! And Extra - this type of skulls are scattered in the village, from which red and green leaves or Pixie Hair grow. You need to pick one and combine it with a ready-made taco.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

I already described it

T
TalibAsSs 11.05.22

some vile good spirit in the flooded village gave the quest to find 3 things... where to look for them...?
and another stupid tree asked for a sock, and even of this color to surprise him, you see, it's cold at night... where can I get this XD wonderful sock!?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

as far as I remember, you need to get socks from enemies in the same location, but they will be of a different color -> you need to repaint, it seems you need berries

T
TalibAsSs 11.05.22

ALeXandeR Umbra Is
n't it supposed to drop socks from level 20 frenzied unicorns?

m
monaco88 11.05.22

3 things are under the arches - poke around the entire location of the ghosts and hit the arches with your sword.
socks are (as well as other things that the tree will then request) ... to the left of the tree.

T
TalibAsSs 11.05.22

Why so serious
ATP :-)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

Socks seem to drop from lumberjack ogres

D
Daimonidlo 11.05.22

And how can you kill 3 ghosts from the first map? No weapon takes something from me.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.05.22

you need a weapon where there is an attack written in green

N
NARKOGAMER 11.05.22

guys how to make a screw from a dam out of a wheel, I don’t understand?

s
snec 11.05.22

NARKOGAMER
throw a thermite they should gnaw on the bot

23hudo 11.05.22

Damn, people, who caught up with what to do with the runes that are given after killing the bosses? I have already broken my whole head - there are 3 pieces in the inventory and gathering dust. It clearly follows from the description that they somehow affect the weapon, but how .... Tell me, who knows.

4blind 11.05.22

where konfetu nada ispolzevat?

T
TUTMOS 3 11.05.22

4blind. Give it to the orphan in the Demon Caves

M
MercerAlex 11.05.22

1. Runes are needed for super strikes with dual weapons, there in the description it is written which two weapons these strikes can be carried out, strikes must be carried out by simultaneously pressing the buttons of the weapon while the scale of justice (justice) is filled.
2. The quest items for the tree are all on the main road to the left of the tree, you just need to follow the road from the tree.