3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilYamamoto 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Where can I find the higher vampire? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can you please tell me where to find the highest vampire in the game? The one that was in the trailer of the game and which sent Geralt somewhere in an unpolite way.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kane Edition 11.05.22

Somewhere there was such a question and more than once ... under the novigrad you need to climb in the dungeons. Somewhere there will be a monk and the quest will begin.

O
OverKing 11.05.22

DevilYamamoto
Here are the guidelines:
Still, please use the search (both on the playground and on the web) before asking questions that clutter up the forum. This topic has really come up before, maybe more than once.
dobrovlianin
That's right, the "Dangerous Game" quest given by Zoltan can also get there "prematurely" if you look around before finishing it.

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

DevilYamamoto
in Novigrad, "find the thief" quest or something, remember? I found this place this way, and so, when you follow his trail, on the left side of the road, you enter one of the doors that are there, and there you can figure it out yourself, you get into the basements along the corridor, you will have to knock out a wall somewhere. ...

D
DevilYamamoto 11.05.22

OverKing
Thank you. I searched in Yandex, I did not find anything.

k
kriegehund 11.05.22

DevilYamamoto The
quest is where the cyran is attacked. You're investigating serial religious murders. And the one who committed them is a fanatic of the highest vampire.

p
punck 11.05.22

this kriegehund
is not in the coffin.

M
Marlock4441 11.05.22

DevilYamamoto
in the game find and do not litter the forum

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

There are two quests with Vampires in Novigrad, they are both higher there)))

g
gggggh134668 11.05.22

kriegehund
so there seemed to be some kind of priest of the eternal flame, like, when I killed him, he was not a vampire

R
RGC 11.05.22

gggggh134668
you killed the wrong one. he's not the killer

k
kriegehund 11.05.22

gggggh134668
no, he wasn't a priest. He was the coroner. The priest is just an executioner drunk on his head.