3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucas_Wolker 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Problem with textures (Spintires)

Bought the game a long time ago (steam). However, after one of the updates, I started having problems with textures. You can see everything on the video. The minimum system requirements are met (Although of course I'm not sure with the vidya, since I have a radeon, and in the minimums nvidia (But this problem was not there before)) I demolished the game, Windows the same way. I will be very grateful for your help
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 11.05.22

this vidyaha is buggy. throw it away

e
energy death 11.05.22

Lucas_Wolker
vidyaha working do not worry, the textures are buggy, it happened too, try to change the firewood not necessarily the newest. as an option try to uninstall and download a completely new version. in principle, right now, all repacks are made licensed without problems, there would be only a key.
it's just that vigo24 doesn't think what he's saying, because this happens on expensive vidyashkas, and he also advises throwing them away?

L
Lucas_Wolker 11.05.22

Energy Death
I did as you said, removed the drivers and installed older ones, and everything became normal, the textures now do not disappear. Thank you very much.

A
Alexander Plaksa 11.05.22

What to do? Help. no textures!

G
Goblin116rus 11.05.22

Alexander Plaksa
I have the same :D only everything is white instead of the earth :D

A

Lyokha Belov
And what did you do?

G
Goblin116rus 11.05.22

Alexander Plaksa
nothing) in general, I have the same picture) as you have on the screen) the vidyuha just doesn’t pull) here there are no textures)

A

Lyokha Belov
PPC!!!!!=(

G
Goblin116rus 11.05.22

Alexander Plaksa
vidyuhu take another and that's it)

b
badboy90rus 11.05.22

Hello. I throw any skin on a wheelbarrow and that's what happens. Vehicle textures are missing. I threw it into texturesCashe.zip. I roll back to default, everything is fine. Clearing the cache does not help. Version 190315 litsuha stim. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

P
PASHA UAZ 11.05.22

I don't have wheels, what should I do?????

m
murdoc666 11.05.22

if the video card is radeon, then the cause of all this may be a problem with the drivers, I have already seen this a couple of times ...