3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russia234 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Hack (Endless Legend)

The file structure differs from Space, there are several FactionTrails, I found where the prices for bonuses are in the Custom file, but nothing has changed after editing. Tell me where I went wrong. And write your own ways.
In Custom, I devalued some of the items by changing true to false and +XX to 00.
The Major file contains technologies.
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hoplit123 11.05.22

Thanks for the tip on the file)) I made everything easier, I set -900 for one of the skills in the Custom file)) I created a race, this minus was enough for all the skill

r
russia234 11.05.22

Yeah, it's easier, right now we'll check.
Everything works, change bonuses where -1 to something, but then create your own faction, on this one - so that the game does not turn into hell.
Minus you can put 825-850 so approximately.
Comrade minus, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

s
skrytech1 11.05.22

If it's not difficult, could you throw off the full path to the file, thanks in advance

U
UR100 11.05.22

You can also tinker with SimulationDescriptors[FactionTrait] Percent" Value="-0.3" change Value="+9.3"

U
UR100 11.05.22

Here is the damage "MaximumHealth" Operation="Percent" Value="-0.15" replaced with "AttributeDamage" Operation="Percent" Value="+10.0"

r
russia234 11.05.22

SpoilerMy game is located here: D:GamesEndless LegendPublicSimulation.
In the same Simulation folder there is a FactionTraits [Custom] .xml file
In it (FactionTraits [Custom] .xml) look for Cost = "and where there is a plus value, set to zero, you can leave minus
ones For those unfamiliar with Ukrainian, but I disagree with the replacement I lost prices of 3-4 values, after true to falce another 5-6 somewhere, so while the Hoplita option is the most effective,
PS During my manipulations with numbers and variables that some of the points disappear without a trace, I noticed after replacing with a Custom backup.

r
russia234 11.05.22

Please speak in Russian, albeit with errors.
And about what you wrote, everyone knows at least about the fact that there is something there, and specifically technology. Tell me that the thread is about other files, except for Custom and Major, otherwise I don’t have time to figure it out.

r
russia234 11.05.22

By the way, I was going to open a topic about blunders and Easter eggs. Do you think it's necessary?

s
skrytech1 11.05.22

NEEDS+++!!!!

U
UR100 11.05.22

U
UR100 11.05.22

r
russia234 11.05.22

Great, I'm opening it

r
russia234 11.05.22

UR100
please upload your files to the cheats section

A
Allankar 11.05.22

You can create a race manually with all the necessary bonuses. Just change it through a notepad and that's it.

I can’t throw textual traits here. But in general I did a little gemorno. I created a race (for the given points) and copied the traits into a separate file. Then I changed it by deleting the previous traits and adding new ones. Again I copied them into a separate file. and restart the game. At the next start of the game you have a new race with all the bonuses.

I have it here - C:UsersuserDocumentsEndless LegendCustom Factions

s
savawerty 11.05.22

you can open the Mezari race, open the Factions file, look for the line Faction Name="FactionMezari" Standard="false" and replace false with true.
in order for "mezari" to appear in the list when creating a custom race, you need: file FactionTraits[Affinity] line FactionAffinity Name="AffinityMezari" SubCategory="MajorFactionAffinity" Hidden="true" true is replaced by false
and in the file UnitBodyDefinitions you can prescribe different abilities to units. for example, to prescribe "building a city" for everyone. the easiest way is to copy from one and paste to another.
You can change the number of moves required to unlock technologies in the SimulationDescriptors[Technology] file.
those who are tired of constant discontent in cities associated with expansion, construction, etc., can be fixed in the SimulationDescriptors[Approval] file. it's not hard to figure it out.
I'm concerned about the question of how to register units of one race to another?

r
russia234 11.05.22

savawerty
I think in no way, unless you get far into the code, I'm not an assistant here.
And why, oh, they are the same, but abilities can be prescribed if you find where these soldiers live.

Y
Yuri Greb 11.05.22

UR100
can be in text form? and more detailed description

N
Nolan Nord 11.05.22

Is it possible to cut down somehow so that the winter lasts 1 day? By turn 300, winter sets in every other day and lasts for 20 turns. and summer is only 4-8 days.

U
UR100 11.05.22

russia234 and here cheats are talking about hacking and editing. Well, yes, no one forces you to put up 10,000,000 numbers, as they want.

How can I put the script here in text form?

j
jsilverst 11.05.22

How to make summer long and winter short?

So no one knows, which is a pity.