3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J. KOSMOS 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Why did Lance betray Tommy? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I replayed the game 4 times, but I still don't get it!
Cool was people in Weiss!
116 Comments
Sort by:
U
User403322 11.05.22

What did Lance do with Tommy?????O_o=)))

J
J. KOSMOS 11.05.22

How to change? Topic name?

U
User403322 11.05.22

Come on, forget it .... xs, to be honest, I didn’t figure it out myself, but it seems like they had an agreement with Sonny there, in short, they had to remove Tommy from the business))

J
J. KOSMOS 11.05.22

Tommy and Lance have been through so much together! Tommy saved him from death and took him into his business!
Oh, he is!!!

D
DarkFluX 11.05.22

Climbing up the career ladder, Tommy pays less and less attention to Lance, does not give him a well-deserved share, slightly humiliates him - this is evident from the phone conversations. After that, Lance somehow contacts Sonny and betrays Tommy, in the hope of a better life under the wing of Forelli.

K
Kindly Man 11.05.22

Led to the money.

M
Mr Elder 11.05.22

for money!

J
J. KOSMOS 11.05.22

After all, Lance found Tommy himself and offered to unite, but Tommy really didn’t give him enough bobble! Lance worked for Ricardo Diaz, and then he worked with Tommy. But how did he get in touch with Sonny Forelli?

K
King of Real Groove 11.05.22

Lance didn't work for Diaz. And being a good brother, he would never betray the man (Tommy) who helped him avenge his brother and saved his life.
PS: Diaz and Sonny are faggots.

J
J. KOSMOS 11.05.22

Lance knew that Diaz had killed his brother and calmly carried out his tasks! How did Lance get captured by Diaz? After the death of Diaz, Lance became somehow different!

K

Lance was caught attempting to single-handedly deal with a drug lord.

M
MisterUNowen 11.05.22

Lance betrayed Tommy because Tommy didn’t pay attention to him, looked down on Sonny like his brother, didn’t share his shares (that’s how Sonny spoke on the phone right away and I wanted to say go to x "th mudo" more I have business!) And in in search of a better life (as he thought) he betrayed Tommy and began to help Sonny!! but figs Lance and not a copy of the Tony Montana mansion! as they say FROM Kamchatka to English

E
EL TORO 11.05.22

Of all the parts in which traitors are killed, I felt sorry for Lance the most!
But playing Vasya Stories, I think that he is still alive...

M
MisterUNowen 11.05.22

Lance betrayed Tommy because Tommy didn’t pay attention to him, looked down on Sonny like his brother, didn’t share his shares (that’s how Sonny spoke on the phone right away and I wanted to say go to x "th mudo" more I have business!) And in in search of a better life (as he thought) he betrayed Tommy and began to help Sonny!! but figs Lance and not a copy of the Tony Montana mansion! as they say FROM Kamchatka to the English seas, a gamer of any AI is stronger! =)

P
Pavka 11.05.22

Lance is a bastard, a traitor and everything, but without him it’s boring, I thought he was my partner, things went to hell and everything failed and he betrayed the jackal, he knew that sonny would get rich with atoms and they would kill Lance after he would take off sonny and Lance would be a good gangster alive like Tommy wants to take him a place to become the guardian of vais city and avenge your brother.

k
king streetreisinga 11.05.22

And it seems to me that Lance did not betray Tommy, and Lance deceived him for the sake of money.

K

In any case, at least by the end of the game, Lance went over to Sonny’s side and for money, but the other bitch Lance Wilson (Ryder) not only slandered CJ even with normal relations, but also betrayed 20% of the game, and even for what? For regular drugs.

C
CutToSleep 11.05.22

I think Lance betrayed Tommy sometime between the "Bar Brawl" and "Cop Land" missions, because it's after the "Bar Brawl" mission that Lance first suspects (and rightly suspects) Tommy of giving him little money.
2 King of Real Groove:
Martinez also betrayed Vika early (although by that time I had 50~60 percent)

K

I didn’t play VSS, although I would like to 8(

W
Winston160 11.05.22

Lance betrayed Tommy because he didn't have enough money that Tommy gave him. So he went over to Sonny's side