3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
craxen 11.05.22 09:35 pm

New Star Wars: BattleFront (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Everyone complains about the cuts in what was in the orig. BF series. Explain specifically: what do you dislike? Cutting classes? Cutting one huge horseradish (AT-AT)? Reduction to 40 people per field? The inability to aim through the front sight of blasters (and in the original series we didn’t aim through the front sight, what, I don’t understand, whining, I don’t understand)?
Unsubscribe, I ask you, what exactly makes you hate and rot a game that has not yet been released.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good 11.05.22

Many were waiting for an improved, more epic battle in the scenery of Star. To be honest, I wouldn't mind either, because I like the multiplayer of dice. My personal biggest fear is that the battlefront will lean towards "CODE" gameplay. This is also evidenced by the decrease in players on the map and, accordingly, their smaller size, the absence of a fly (yes, there was no fly in the old bf either, but I won’t say that this is good for the new bf). Clipping classes ala collect the same type of imba fighter as in the witch, the absence of units. All this indicates a possible excessive arcade of the future shooter, the lack of tactical depth. No, such games also have fans and millions of them among console players, but I think that those who play on the PC and those who were glad that the bf fell into the hands of dice were expecting another program.
Plus, it seems to me that dice, in their desire to disown the accusations of "another battle in the scenery of stars", deliberately remove certain aspects of the battlefield, which in the end only harms the future battlefront.

S
Skaary 11.05.22

JackSug

Of course! Under one punk, everything does not look serious. But lamenting your writings in one sitting is easy to understand that we are waiting for a castrato.

And please - leave emotions aside, like: "Yes, it's a ZV, which means it's cool by default", "Yes, it's a Battlefront, which means it's cool by default."

No, not cool.

M
Maxim Klinkov 11.05.22

I personally will not play zasrali nafig all
cool graphics and nothing more I did not see
where the space??? where are the droids and clones???
the game was stupidly imprisoned under the network
slag