3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6Kau6 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Have there been any changes on the server since the reset? (Diablo 2)

Like changing the drop, fixing glitches, etc. (I searched, I didn’t find it anywhere, maybe I overlooked it ..)
Or is it still, "everything works as intended"?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

7 mule works as intended. It looks like nothing has changed.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

And I have a second window as intended :)

o
obsessed 11.05.22

if wigs are not banned, you can form a team, briskly swing and put on a few hammers and in the near future destroy hcs, twisting the hammers on the VP with the host. ;-) all the gophers who are now pumping on the cl forty under ofc wigs will lightly "smoke". Not all, of course, but at least a part.

D
DiamondDead 11.05.22

Obsessed (:

6Kau6 11.05.22

Damn, I started on the software, during the night I saw 2 barbs, 2-3 druids, 2-3 ama and SOOOOOORKIIIIIII =) Party 6-7 forty stable.

a
annortheone 11.05.22

6Kau6
Happened - now only amki:

6Kau6 11.05.22

Mr. firk, please answer... (build).

y
yok0o 11.05.22

RainInTheNight how
tam pariki? bvc jdet

A
Archon Guard 11.05.22

Obsessed
weakling!! I thought you are so severe that you will not return after the reset

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Archon Guard, I'm only suggesting that you block the engine hamsters with your own strength. no - so no.

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

Obsessed
You have some naive ideas about the place to download litter for wigs, the skill of the current plauers (which will hang on norme-nm for a long time) and the number of hummers (on hell he is now alone and hcs does not pull) :D

1Paganini1 11.05.22

RainInTheNight
_ only myself)

o
obsessed 11.05.22

in hell he is now alone and hcs does not pull
RainInTheNight, yours? :D
Duc, all the more so, if ATS fusses in time, they will be able to break off the quality of the locomotive-soram shkoloty and drive them into private! =) in my opinion, the rules of the fan at the start of the season.

6Kau6 11.05.22

Uh-huh, and there will be no runes, and shako for ral is like that .. I like it :D

V
Vlad Demyantsev 11.05.22

what is mule 7?

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Vlad Demyantsev
Here he is, this bastard. Absolutely unmanaged type.

T
T Fox 11.05.22

xD

Obsesedu, I took the seventieth in private nmbr, while I was looking for gear for forty. I don’t know what for he needs that hell ks, I don’t even have VP there. By the way, PCs can also be dynamite without a fight, but that's another story.

S
Suffragile 11.05.22

In the tunnels on the classic cold sora 75 lvl is taken by izigama

T
Torum. 11.05.22

T-
Fox Or are you dragging wigs around the boat? I'm not surprised.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

T-Fox, yes, the idea is unrealizable, first of all, because of the lack of motivation (whereas the wigmakers are already motivated forward - "aa!! I'm going to be faster than others and I'll be GOOD!! 1"). :-)
but the quality after 55-60, IMHO, is still better in Hell. only not necessarily on hcs, but in act 2 locks with a minimum of immunities (oh, how he blurted out something!).

what for he needs that hell ks, I don’t even have VP there
, but, we are probably with you for different things. :-) I'm for class.