3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergiusstarshoy 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Lost camera (Far Cry 3)

When I press Z, the barrel is removed for a second and immediately returns. The package is stuck on a mission, there is nothing to take pictures of barcodes with. I don’t remember when and under what circumstances he disappeared, but all the weapons disappeared with him (you can buy it, but where to get a camera).
22 Comments
Sort by:
z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

Same problem, "throw rock" (T) doesn't work either.

1. Reset keyboard settings to standard - did not help
2. English layout by default
3. Cleaning C:Users%username%DocumentsMy GamesFar Cry 3 - did not help
4. Reinstalling the game - did not help (maybe the problem is in save?)

Further in the 5th chapter on the mission to rescue Oliver, when approaching the cliff with a sniper rifle, a black screen, only the mini-map remains!

1. Reinstalling Nvidia drivers to the latest beta 310.64 - did not help

s
sergiusstarshoy 11.05.22

I think so too, but there is only one save .. Somewhere here the saves seem to have been posted, you need to try

G
GrigorioSoul 11.05.22

And I have the same trouble, neither the camera works nor does it throw a stone. I noticed that the character has a bow sticking out of the body even though there is another weapon in the hand.

z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

I forgot to add - all the trunks disappeared after an instant move, and the camera with them ...

z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

I concluded that the problem with the mission to rescue Oliver is the lack of a camera through which, according to the plot, you need to look.

C
Capellimestari 11.05.22

I recommend everyone from now on to periodically copy their saves to a separate folder. With Assassin, I already had such a misfortune that the saves flew off, with Farik this topic will not work now. Just make sure before exiting the game that all the cameras / guns are in place and the game can actually be loaded, and then exit.

K
Krendel0k 11.05.22

What now to go through again from the very beginning?

z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

Conclusion: a problem with the recording file

Solution:
1. Start the game from the beginning, constantly check and reinsure the recording in manual mode
2. Search the Internet for a recording file with a passage of approximately your

K
Krendel0k 11.05.22

All topics on saves and links to them have been rubbed, you will have to start all over again.

s
sergiusstarshoy 11.05.22

I started again, there is still a fotik, but I got stuck on a cannabis mission, the grass does not burn! That is, the first 2 plantations burn down, I pass next to them - they are black, as if some of them have already been burned. I restart the mission and they just change places, some are on fire, others are not.

z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

sergiusstarshoy
Try to blow up barrels of fuel and chemicals next to the plantations

s
sergiusstarshoy 11.05.22

I tried it in different ways, as a result, I burned 1 and the plantation tray, and everything was counted. Pirate...

P
Pavel999 11.05.22

tell me why does the fotik have the "take a photo" function? Does he take pictures at all? Where are the photos saved? Or is it just for fun..?

V
VeTeR_78 11.05.22

Because of this garbage, I demolished the game to hu * m. Well, there won’t be enough nerves to go through everything from the beginning! Maybe there is another solution, for example: they will fix it with a new patch ...

S
STALKERR. 11.05.22

do you play without the patch?

z
zeo4ua 11.05.22

STALKERR.
At that time there were no patches yet, now 1.02

C
CliffordBy 11.05.22

Similarly, the fotik disappeared and I can not complete the mission to rescue Oliver =

And this is on the face.

V
Vindicta 11.05.22

And I have a camera and stones in place, but Jason sometimes hides weapons for a second. Once it even happened that I could not shoot in a burst, I hid the gun and fired 1 bullet at a time.

R
Robar III 11.05.22

I did not encounter such a problem.

t
timmmloa 11.05.22

npu3pak_03
This is NOT a BUG! this happens when you enter a peaceful village for example (so as not to kill everyone xD)