3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Quest Lord of Undvik (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I did the quest "master armor" (I try to do side quests first) I looked for a cave, I came across an island on Hjalmar (in the trolls' cauldron), the quest was not marked, there was no navigation on the quest, I did everything by intuition. Hjalmar ran after me, I found giant, saved the psycho, killed the giant, fought back - "task completed. Lord Undvik", there are no sub-items in the task menu, usually not completed sub-items are marked as failures, although the task is completed.

Tell me who gives this quest, maybe it's worth replaying?
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
taiskariska 11.05.22

this square gives Crach an Craite. on An Skellig. I don’t know how you missed it, there, if you follow the line, you can’t miss it.

_
__DOC__ 11.05.22

taiska2
I was thrown ashore, I reached the nearest village, got into a boat and went to Undvik, the marker "master armorer" was there. I did not meet Ian in the port.

t
taiskariska 11.05.22

Anyway, the early passage of this quarter will not affect anything, so don't worry too much))

_
__DOC__ 11.05.22

taiska2
Thank you for the info, then I won’t waste time on this again (especially since the quest was completed). And I changed the blacksmith at the baron for a girl and haven’t gone to the witches-housewives yet. I want to come to the baron knowing about his freak.

R
RGC 11.05.22

__DOC__
In my opinion, this will not work. I think at some point you will just be forced to go through all the previous story missions before continuing

_
__DOC__ 11.05.22

Scopolamine
I already tried to quickly run through the plot on Skellige, to check it will work - it won’t work when a freak ran into the baron’s living room (after Skellige I already knew his connection with Ciri), Geralt said that the freak is connected with Ciri and you need to find a way with him to talk, to which the baron replied that we would return and talk, and that the freak would not go anywhere from here. Therefore, I began to work out this line, everyone already knows the standard one. And purely logically, they immediately give you 3 search points (Velen, Novigrad, Skellige) and you have the right to start with anyone, but for some reason everyone goes the same way that they slip to you. other options for the development of events embedded in the game.