3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19 03:52 pm

Graphic innovations for games or Paradise graphiste gamers.

Yesterday I decided to make this video and when you install new drivers saw it.

Previously, this item was not. Well, I decided to see what, and how! I just gasped as this item, the dialogue is changed (item detail in the filter)! The picture quality was even better than the resolution of 4-5k!!!! In the beginning I thought it was just a filter for removing photos. I was wrong. The difference in picture can be done in the gameplay!
Each filter takes fps different!
Let's take a look at the image quality in the game.
For example, take the Holy Witch.

As we can see the settings, changes the image darkness. For example, I like setup that goes under the item detail in the filter. So it is called. Takes 9-11 fps. Mostly we use Sweet fx, and then the kindly uncle Huang decided this innovation to make it into the game. This is a stray not in all games. But the examples I found is not enough. If correctly to pick up and accurately set, the picture will be like in 8k resolution with a difference of only minus ten fps. I recommend to use a combination of Intel+Nvidia. The Amud is unlikely to pull such a beauty. And it is likely to have errors. Still, after all, but ten fps is nothing to sneeze at. This graphistes innovation we want to get the most completed games
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 19.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Hmm.... I have the NVIDIA driver Creator Driver Ready 419.67 from March 20 (the last). Video card 1080Ti .... this filter not O_o . Demolished the driver, cleaned the system with Ccleaner, reinstalled ... and still nothing
At home I have a 2080 Ti - in the Evening I will look... Maybe this chip RTX

D
DemonXL1080 19.11.19

airstorm
Try to put Game Ready Driver, I 1080Ti, customize, has, by the way was in the previous driver.

a
airstorm 19.11.19

DemonXL1080
Thanks for the advice. Now I will try.

A
Ar4er2016 19.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
What Haight AMD from scratch? For a long time there reshade, which allows the same way to overlay different graphics filters in real time (you can configure yourself, or use ready-made presets), and lo and behold it works on AMD cards without error.

a
airstorm 19.11.19

DemonXL1080
Did not help... Oh Well... see the house. At work it's time to format and put a clean Windows... but all hands did not reach. Now would be an incentive :D

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.19

any filter and automatic color correction is a bad thing as the game should proceed as conceived by the developers in RGB format to Pixela monitor
for graphnow only respectably deep graphic enhancements like shadows, AO etc and rivers shaders work on top of finished images which aim to create all sorts of effects lens and the anamorphic blumchen

L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19

airstorm
I installed the latest driver. Vidyaha 2080 TI

Q
Qoold 19.11.19

This function a hundred years ago is still added. It was necessary in the settings to tick in the paragraph experimental features. All the same there is in sweetfx CE, but without the loss of fps. Mommy and programmers are only just now thought of it.