3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Pushka 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Skellige Brothers in Arms doesn't load after the main dialogues. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After some moments in the dialogue, it goes to the loading screen and loads forever, I decided to try to go on another branch, to help the son of the king, I thought it helped, but no, and after the final dialogues it also goes to load and does not load.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Pushka 11.05.22

up

T
Tequila_ 11.05.22

similarly

P
Pavel Pushka 11.05.22

V.Putin
has not yet found a solution, but the only thing that happened to me was after killing the bears in the hall where there is a choice for whom to go, I chose the 3rd option * figure it out for yourself * after which the quest does not show where to go. Maybe later on a different plot line I will encounter

T
Tequila_ 11.05.22

I have tried 2 options so far

T
Tequila_ 11.05.22

in short, I the hell knows what to do next .... there is nothing in skellige, I did the rest.

P
Pavel Pushka 11.05.22

V.Putin
do as I choose the 3rd option, let them figure it out further and continue the plot

K
Kiselnaya stick 11.05.22

and I just left, and went to do everything else, did everything, and now this quest is necessary ... and it’s not clear what to do ...

R
Rybnadzor1 11.05.22

The same problem, I'm waiting for patch 1.04, maybe they'll fix it

J
JouSoS 11.05.22

help who passed, how to find the sister of this king who helps with madness?

g
gazovat 11.05.22

Pavel Dyba
also hangs on loading after this quest, and if you don’t contact them for now, will this quest continue or not?

g
gazovat 11.05.22

Stick Kiselnaya
Well, did not solve the problem?