3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tubeyoub 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Improved Bear School Armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know where to find blueprints?
18 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 11.05.22

merchants sell, you can also find it in absolutely any place (bags, chests, etc.)

t
tubeyoub 11.05.22

Well, I don’t know, so far I haven’t seen merchants, it’s improved. The rest of the drawings are.

P
Pieliedie 11.05.22

Where can I get regular ones?

S
Sakvo 11.05.22

I found drawings of an excellent armor of the bear school, for crafting which you need improved armor ... I haven’t come across the usual one yet ((

D
DIAVOLO13 11.05.22

Sakvo Where did you
find it? Or bought from a merchant?

J
JOKERIVAN 11.05.22

RouslanKo
try to search the forums, I threw off yesterday, in some already hundredth topic about bear armor
Spoiler
refers to improved bear armor, blueprints

S
Sakvo 11.05.22

Yes, in this cave

G
GG4 11.05.22

There are a lot of bugs with quests, when I picked up these mega blueprints in this cave, I thought that there must be a quest to find them and planned to boot, but then I changed my mind, to hell with it)

A
Amarok47 11.05.22

Armor of the Bear School (Improved) 17 lvl.

Y
Yodji 11.05.22

Damn, I just found an excellent and masterful =(( Where can I get the usual one? Improved, as I understand it, you need to go to the islands, but the usual one? Tell me please

A
Amarok47 11.05.22

Yodji
Improved is Regular.

M
Maarginal 11.05.22

I want to say that I found equipment cards only from blacksmiths and in random chests. By the way, the question is hackneyed, but why is the Bear treasure search not activated, although I found and read the first card?

H
Heinrich Wien 11.05.22

Where did you find Yodji
Masterkie?

A
Amarok47 11.05.22

More recently, a topic (folk wiki) has appeared where all the armor of the schools is described, and how to get them.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652/

E
Epoch 11.05.22

JOKERIVAN
Guys, I can't find armor in the cave. All clambered. Help me find. Where exactly is she?

J
JOKERIVAN 11.05.22

Epoch
Guys? Well, so be it, I had it in a chest, which is not far from the entrance, on the left side if you look deep into the cave, but I'll disappoint you, it turns out the contents of the chests are generated randomly, I'm from the same chest (it so happened that I poked in there where it was early, I got screwed over and had to start from early saves), with a difference of a couple of levels, I pulled out completely different things and recipes, it can be the same here

Y
Yodji 11.05.22

Heinrich Wien
In velen in the south, a Cyclops guarded them.

G
Goregrinder 11.05.22

Improved Bear Armor

The main island of Skellige, to the east in a cave.