3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Bug with glyphs or so conceived? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have small aard glyphs in my backpack (15 pieces), they give + 5% to the power of the sign, and those small glyphs that are crafted give only 2%, and those that are in the backpack are not suitable for crafting, is this how it should be? glitch? can fix it as possible?
19 Comments
Sort by:
X
X7Combinator 11.05.22

Error, I think it's a bug

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev has
the same problem. We'll have to craft small glyphs for now

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

Vitalik AnofrievVitalik Anofriev
to what version is the game patched? update and rejoice, in 1.06 there are no such problems

O
Ozz VeriN 11.05.22

Questions about glyphs and runestones: why do runes disappear when removed from equipment? Is this the design of the game or a glitch? And why does one of the stones (whether Chernobog or some other, giving a plus to the attack) give out zero percent?

V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22

dobrovlianin

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Ozz-VeriN
yes, when withdrawn, the rune disappears, Chernobog was corrected in 1.06

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
used to give more stones - then they were cut, and who had these stones in his backpack - well, a gift))
I don’t remember exactly in which version they were cut

O
Ozz VeriN 11.05.22

dmitrians
is there any mod or fix that fixes this? And sometimes it’s a pity to sell or break good equipment along with stones ...

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
, I understand that you are in a very serious mood to go through the game, so to speak, "fairly", and if so, then it will be fair to install the console, well, prescribe what does not suit you, well, so that everything is "fairly", and certainly such an amount of this or that subject with which you have a problem. I had a lot of similar glitches, I deleted the old version, and installed the already patched one from the new distribution, and everything is in order, but if you don’t want to bother with it, the console will help you. and may the great gamer be with you

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
Glyph yrden greater - power of irden 10%
Glyph quen greater - power of quen 10% Glyph igni greater - power of
igni 10% Glyph axii greater - power of axia
10%
Glyph aard greater - power of aard 10%
and runes
Rune elemental greater - stone chernobog 5% attack power Rune perun greater - stone
of perun 5% of adrenaline
Rune veles greater - stone of veles 5% power of signs
Rune svarog greater - stone of svarog 30 beat armor
Rune triglav greater - stone of triglav 5% cause stuns
Rune quentin greater did not work for me Small Not Medium
Rune morana greater - Madder Stone 5% Poison
Rune zoria greater - Dawn Stone 5% Freeze
Rune devana greater - Devan stone 5% bleeding
Rune dazhbog greater - Dazhdbog stone 5% burning
Rune stribog greater - Stribog stone 5% unbalance
by itself code goes additem('CODE')

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Ozz-VeriN
mod fix? nope, but there is a miracle seller-alchemist

, he sells and buys things at the same price in the inventory, that is, you can sell your glyphs to him - or exchange them for dust if he runs out of money, and then sell it to another. in the end you will be able to exchange your stones for new ones in this way, but do you need it ??

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
and what are we arguing about? small glyphs on swords, and give actually 2% each, large ones 5%. so you don't miss anything. and you are already ringing the bells

V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22

dobrovlianin
Glyphs are inserted only into armor, these are stones into weapons, I have a small aard glyph that gives 5% and an ordinary not small one gives 5%.

d
dobrovlianin 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
console will help you, the commands for it are higher

M
Marlock4441 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
better write CDPR, they will give you the exact answer

a
andydron 11.05.22

Yes, there is nothing to argue here. Old glyphs gave small-5% and large-10%. After the patch, it became like this: small-2%, regular-3% and large-5%. But if there were old ones in the backpack, they remained with the old percentages (obviously a glitch of the developers) and at the same time they do not go to craft according to updated recipes. You can use them as a freebie :)) I checked myself, the percentage definitely works more than on new ones. So the old big ones now generally turn out like golden ones (with their own 10%). Yes, and old small ones - they turn out like the best new one. So use it. :)

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Vitalik Anofriev
, small ones by 5% are not suitable for crafting into large / medium ones, because in theory they give as average 5%, although it is written that they are small, so sell as the alchemist advised you with 100% profit, then buy 2 small ones for 3 %, make one medium out of them, by 5% and out of 2 medium ones, one large by 10%, or ready-made by 10% so as not to bother)

D
Dos9ra 11.05.22

Ozz-VeriN the
item can be dismantled and then the glyph will remain! But then you can’t sell the thing, of course.

O
Ozz VeriN 11.05.22

Dos9ra
That's the trouble. There is a good sword that could be sold well. But it has good glyphs. It’s a pity to sell them with them, but to take them out - they disappear ... Trouble, trouble ...