3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vagabund 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Druid Bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The exclamation mark on the druid is bugged due to the fact that a small dialogue cutscene does not appear after his conversation with Gremist.
Rollback save for a short period - does not help. Meditating next to him doesn't help either. There was an attempt to use the console to port to him at a lower lvl, this video appears there, but after that you can no longer talk to Gremist (which is even worse).
I also spawned wolves and demons using the console. Others are dying, but he just sits there, without emotion.
Are there any suggestions for this?
Screen
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeraltTHEwitcher 11.05.22

Yes Yes! And I also have such a bug (

S
SP minus 11.05.22

I’m waiting for patch #50 and at the end of the year I’ll play normally, but now I don’t even want to get involved with the game, I’m not a free beta tester for the Poles

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Vagabund
Everyone has it so that on the incentive that on GoG, he is not the only one on one of the islands where you fight with a bear on your fists there is a girl, she also stands and repeats "WITCHER" "HELLO" and does not give tasks

V
Vagabund 11.05.22

MudrichenkO
The funny thing is, when I ran a marathon for the first time, on the first versions of the game - there was no such crap.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Vagabund
So this is all patch 1.05, because of it there are a lot of troubles

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.05.22

Vagabund
I agree. On pirate 1.02, I went through the whole game thoroughly - there were no bugs at all. Therefore, I was surprised when many complained about the bug. I'll wait for all the DLC to come out and buy it. Regardless of the bugs

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.22

ZlobnyDed
And why after the release of all? In fact, you can buy now and just get add-ons as they are released.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.05.22

Pavel0198
I have a USB modem instead of the Internet. You can download something only if the stars converge correctly. Not always enough nerves. Yes, and you need to take a break from it, I have already passed twice on the average and penultimate difficulty levels. I left the most difficult "for later", when everything is already done. I hope that the balance will be corrected - both times, by level 20-22, I had such a tank pumped out that there was no one to be afraid of. It may have affected the fact that I went through the second part on the "insane" several times and the third part is now just seeds. Monsters 10-15 levels higher easily brought down, just longer in time