3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
liberty24 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Farm (Diablo 2)

Hi people. Who plays the classics / played. Tell me where and how best to look for such items as Twitchthroe, spectral shard, tower shield?
I’m downloading a sorka for wigs and how to dress it - xs =)
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

In the course of the passage (this is ~ up to 60 lvl) you are looking for 3 pf diamonda, necr wand 20fcr mana, energy if you are lucky then + cuts, two rings with fcr and a couple of cuts, in 1 act of the norm you buy large shield 3 sok from the charsi, the tower is not needed . All other things are maroon rarks that get cuts up to 75, minimum fhr, hp and mana if you're lucky.

Everything, the litter is ready. 10 hours after the cut, mine spent 2 wigs without tension in such a gear. Over time, both shards and tweets will drop from act bosses during wigs, but if the hands are in the right place, there is no urgent need for them.

Build is close with 1 nova and 1 light mastery.

l
liberty24 11.05.22

Thanks, I'll do that.
It’s already a hammer to start in the lod, but now I’m downloading this asshole, so far only 53 lvl.

l
liberty24 11.05.22

I have not close, but f.o. - It is also an option!

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Last season while I was leading 7x7, I hit 2 shards and a ward.

p
passed 11.05.22

liberty24
Normal diablo is able to throw uniques, if not too lazy to farm him.
About wigs. Yes, you can carry it in a fierce park, although I personally feel uncomfortable without 70 fcr, 60 fhr and 30 fbr. But on cuts (except for fire and in some places lighting) - put. Apparently it's a habit.

l
liberty24 11.05.22

thank you all... now I'm acting on the advice of RainInTheNight, the fcr 's
mana shelf is still not falling =) I understand you, but as long as there are no these mods, at least there is something... rain is right.. you need to start yearning for wigs and everything over time it will fall out by itself

o
obsessed 11.05.22

a shelf of mana fkr here the infection does not fall in any way =)
liberty24, nm/hell Drognan. from city <-> to city. better look for "20% fcr, fire res, light res".

at the same time you can watch the light green scepters (do not even look at the others, it's not worth the time). 2 pal will come across along with: fcr and/or blessed hammer and/or concentration - grab, sell.

T
Torum. 11.05.22

It is better to carry wigs, then everything will eventually come on the boat.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Better carry
Torum wigs., Okay :'C

l
liberty24 11.05.22

Hello. Raised my asshole to 76. In principle, the paravozer is already ready, but I suddenly got sick of leaving.
Who has extra magefists - write the nickname TheThornBirds acc liberty24 (we'll agree) Something doesn't fall for me - INFECTION xD

N
NSKuber 11.05.22

Something doesn't fall for me - INTERVENTION xD
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/trade/hccl/oweni_need_magefist-869133/

l
liberty24 11.05.22

NSKuber
I'll write you when I find it =) !!!

l
liberty24 11.05.22

Twitch just went down =)

o
obsessed 11.05.22

liberty24, keep us posted! ;-)

N
NSKuber 11.05.22

liberty24
Hell diablo finally gave me! Happiness!
(If anything, I'm on xts)

o
obsessed 11.05.22

If anything, I'm on
xc NSKuber, oh, you're lying! ;D
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

l
liberty24 11.05.22

NSKuber are
you diablo from normal farm or nm?

N
NSKuber 11.05.22

liberty24
Worse - I despaired of finding and went without them HCS to run, swing. I wore Gull to kill Diabla.
By the way, today the second ones have already fallen, also from Hell Diablo, Ench-Sorka is happy.

l
liberty24 11.05.22

Well done NSKuber
! do you need a staff for an enchka +2 fire skills? Or do you play hardcore?

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Or do you play hardcore?
=)