3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 11.05.22 10:01 pm

How to open the door with a fire of humanity? (Dark Souls 2)

In general, the situation is as follows - I'm going through (almost passed, for minor flaws) the game for the second time. I would like to open everything up. But I just can’t open the door in the location "Temple of Omana" behind which there are hollow milfanito. The first time it worked, the second it didn't. Milfanito rescued, approached the door with a hollow, removed humanity, well, in no way. The same bum with Pate and Creighton - he seems to have done everything, met everywhere - there is no final fight between them. At least crack))).
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
tonx92 11.05.22

It seems that there is no condition, except to be hollow, and with Pate and Creighton I have the same bodyaga. But I think about them, maybe you need to go before visiting some places.

S
Sergey 82 11.05.22

I will detail the quest for Pate and Creighton. The first meeting with Pate in the Forest of the Fallen Giants, we talk 2 times - before entering the bars, and after. After that, we call for the Last Giant, and make sure that he does not die. Next will be the first meeting with Creighton, in the Hunter's Grove, the fire "Prison of the Undead". The next meeting is again with Pate in the location of Earthen Peak, we find, talk, get his set. Be sure to get to the back of the wooden door, open it, and talk again. If done correctly, after resting by the fire, Pate will disappear. After that, the second time you need to talk with Creighton. He will appear in Darkwood, near the "Ruined Fork" bonfire. The next meeting is with both in Brightstone Bay - Tseldora. I killed Pate, his set is already there, the second is not needed. Creighton will give you his set and key.

T
Terving 11.05.22

Sergei 82
And what about Milfanito? I already threw the coal of enmity into the fire to the "mirror knight", reached the cage on top, found a red phantom (I don't remember the name). Milfanito is gone, the cage is open. I'm transferred to the "Temple of Oman" - it's useless, the door does not open.

M
Morag_Tong 11.05.22

The bonfire of humanity does not require to be hollow, and the door will open only if all the great souls are knocked out (or the king’s ring is washed down, I don’t remember exactly). If we are talking about a bonfire that works like “human figures” if they are not available

12321x 11.05.22

For me, too, the door in the temple of Amana does not open for one of the Persians, although earlier on others I did almost everything the same. The only difference is that I killed the hollow milfanito in front of the song demon.
Camona_Tong
The door doesn't need a king's ring if it's about the door where the destroyer is taken.

T
Terving 11.05.22

Kamona_Tong
So everything is, and the ring of the king and all the great souls. Maybe it has something to do with the latest patch? By the way, the Wiki mentions patch 1.08, in the game 1.07...
The Destroyer is one of the reasons to get there.

a
anush2000 11.05.22

Gotta be hollow (die)

T
Terving 11.05.22

anush2000
too lazy to read the first post?

T
Terving 11.05.22

Sergey 82
ATP for the hint. Overlooked Creighton in Darkwood.

S
Sergey 82 11.05.22

Terving
Have you dealt with Milfanito? I wonder what is the reason. My character, being hollow, always opened these doors. Before that, he talked with the Milfanitos he met until he looped. By the way, you should go to the first house again, after the release of Milfanito in the castle. Will give you a heavenly blessing.
Threat Destroyer - a cool katana, for NG +, it's worth the trouble ...

T
Terving 11.05.22

Sergey 82
Yes, I found the reason. Sits, as if nothing had happened in front of the boss, in a barn with round walls. I have the destroyer. Although lately I've been playing with the Blade of Chaos and the Rapier of Chaos. At the same time, I checked the lightning spears at the location. Something the developers were too smart with them - there is no damage to the bot when lightning hits the water. At the location Hill of Sinners, when shooting at "improved undead" there is damage, but not here.

12321x 11.05.22

Lightning on the Persians in the water and never did damage on this location, only the splash passed.

A
Ag1t0 11.05.22

You can go down to the fire! We go down the stairs, the spider is under it, we clean the room with the spiders and the magician and do not jump anywhere! We carefully jump to the right side, there is a passage in the rock. We clean everything, and voila, the fire and the door opens from the back!