3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whatever 11.05.22 10:01 pm

What's wrong with 8-ball hands? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Well, yes, after all, he is a pyrotechnician, but for an unsuccessful explosion he was left with crippled hands and thundered into the jail where he and Claude met. It's easy to guess.
59 Comments
Sort by:
L
Landry Fields 11.05.22

due to the attack of the Colombians in the advance.

C
CL1CK_CL4CK_G4ME 11.05.22

What's wrong with 8-ball hands?
Nothing good)

S
Serge_Long 11.05.22

He bit his fingers.

S
Smod[Former Kettu] 11.05.22

He bit his nails, and one nail went into his finger, and in order not to disgrace himself, he bandaged his hands (so that they would not think that he bit his nails and dug his nail into his finger)))))

t
tongue twister 11.05.22

pzdets, Anathem Damned already answered, some kind of hat was bred here - motherfuckers!

C
Carbon8909 11.05.22

Ruslanmiracle
baby talk...

k
kerm68 11.05.22

8'ball's arms were torn off by an explosion on the Callahan Bridge...

And miraculously, he had bandages with him, right?

PS GTA III Glitch: At the beginning of the game, 8-Ball (the kingdom of his prototype heaven) says ... But my hands are not suitable for driving, so you better drive, brother ... And after that he somehow opens the car door and close it :)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 11.05.22

For driving. Maybe he was wounded there with a knife, and the fingers are still active, especially why do the animation once again

D
Dwayne from Vice City 11.05.22

At the end of GTA Advance, Mike and Eight Bol were attacked by cops and + hot grease spilled on Eate's hands.

D
Dwayne from Vice City 11.05.22

quick talker why are you such a deer

b
bot aka nikgtasa 11.05.22

apparently

k
kerm68 11.05.22

Obviously

J
John Hard 11.05.22

who had Gameboy advance and Gta Advance, they know that the Colombians annealed their hands to 8-ball, I remember that the history of GTA Advance is also in Liberty but a year earlier than three!

M
Maxxxx 11.05.22

After an unsuccessful explosion, I think, hands bye-bye, and because of this I ended up in jail.
*Note - 8-ball: "I know a place over there where we can hide, but I'm a f***ing driver, so you get behind the wheel." She can't drive because she has no hands. How did he open the car door?

D
DruGun 11.05.22

xD He has hands, but they are bandaged.

C
CSpeed 11.05.22

pity about the ball =(

t
tongue twister 11.05.22

Dwayne from Vice-City, bot aka nikgtasa,kerm69 [Gangsta-Nigga-Killa]
What are you fucking anal fuckers?

k
kerm68 11.05.22

Lol what?

D
Dima DDM 11.05.22

but because it was not good to be friends with Phil)))) ... and argue with him 'Who can hold the grenade longer after drinking 20 liters of pivandria'...

D
D-Ice95 11.05.22

kerm69
Don't pay attention, just look at his profile

About me:
slanderous bolobol, HAHAHA

that explains a lot