3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vice_city_cool_game 11.05.22 10:14 pm

Which heroes would you like to resurrect or kill? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

There is such a topic in SA, mulberry by analogy.
I would like to resurrect As @ ku, she was a cool aunt, she pulled Claude out of the Portland wilderness, really a lesbian, and to hell with it.
And I want to kill the cretin Luigi, who did not put Claude in anything, paid little money and in general this arrogant schmuck causes hostility.
42 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fenix ​​a.k.a. 11.05.22

it's because at that time and now, too, Claude was nobody, just a scumbag
. And I would like to kill Tony's mother to revive Salvotore

H
HuckYou 11.05.22

yyyy, Tony's mom! still everyone who hates Claude, the head of the triad, for example, or the head of the mafia. And I would like to revive Catalina.

A
Andre Macareno 11.05.22

Salvatore of course, I did not finish with him =)))

I
I raspy61 I 11.05.22

O mualim tuta 0_o
salvatore and kenji

J
JB-n 11.05.22

After the LCS, I felt sorry for the murder of Salvotore Leone. Still, he was a good man, a good...

T
TYPE_R 11.05.22

Actually, El Salvador was killed by Claude in GTA 3 and not LCS.

And I would resurrect Kenji. He was a cool guy. And FTOPCU would send Donald Love and take his skyscraper to him.
It would also be possible to resurrect the cut Darkle.

J
JB-n 11.05.22

Actually, El Salvador was killed by Claude in GTA 3 and not LCS.

That's what I'm talking about, that in the LCS Leone turned out to be a completely normal person, and in GTA3 I had to kill him.

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

That's what I'm talking about, that in the LCS Leone turned out to be a completely normal person, and in GTA3 I had to kill him.

Yes, even then he was already, as they say, with rottenness - take at least the fact that he brazenly exploited the work of his mercenary (Tony), and then framed him in payment for half a million. He had a certain charisma, like any large-scale villain; but this does not change the essence of the matter - he is an asshole, x * le. That's why I got nuts. As he treated people, so they treated him, in fact.

M
Maria Latore 11.05.22

By the way, the fact that Ace pulled Claude out of Portland means nothing. Claude himself. Doesn't make friends with anyone. If he was truly grateful to As.uke, he would at least not have killed her brother. Works solely for money.
You don't need to revive anyone. Everyone got what they deserved from Claude.

S
Sweet baguette 11.05.22

Revive? Why? It’s better to stuff it like stuffed animals and hang it in Claude’s

apartment

s
solom 11.05.22

I would like to kill Luigi and resurrect Miguel, even though he was for an enemy gang, but by nature I like him.

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

What is interesting?

I
I raspy61 I 11.05.22

just a cool guy

P
Paimons 11.05.22

Salvatore revive, Mike Lipsa Forrelly revive, Miguel revive, Leon McCaffrey still needs to revive ...

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

A peculiar now player went, heh. :) He sympathizes with all sorts of dozvonam. Why such inclinations?

Salvatore deserved his bullet in full, I already talked about this nearby. Forelli by 2001 it was high time to kill, since the days of Vice City as a pain in the ass. It's about Lips. Miguel is a spineless oaf and a weakling, in 1998 he even looked more presentable. To allow her thief-accomplice to crush her gang under her - this cannot be justified even by her beautiful buffers. In the sand of henpecked. Leon McCaffrey, as far as I remember, was a lot of rattling, here the consequences are obvious. Someone would have covered his mouth in the end.

Now about those who are not loved. Luigi treated Claude according to his current status, showing himself to be a skilled mercenary later on. No wonder he allowed himself a casual tone. Even though he was not particularly generous with greens, at the beginning of the game the money had nowhere to go, and the work was not dusty. I see no reason for hellish anger. :) On the other hand, if such a contract (to kill Luigi) would appear in the course of the story, I would only be happy to start a couple of bursts for the sake of money.

That's who I would kill with pleasure, so this is the leader of these Yardey, who rattled nonsense on the phone to me. You have to answer for the bazaar, epta, stoned shahids - these are no longer giggles, hahanki.

L
LaTerKIll 11.05.22

Miguel As * ka Kenji
them for resurrection
To everyone else DEATH DEATH 1000 TIMES DEATH!!!!!!!

T
Tumult 11.05.22

I would like to kill the robot PG, which prevents the correct spelling of A.su.ki's name.

L
LSD_Videosystem 11.05.22

Whom to resurrect is Kenji, he was a good yakuza, and Claude fused him to the other world at the tip of this mad media mogul Donald Love, it would be nice to revive Don Salvatore so that closer to the end of the game our "talkative" GG dealt with him aunt- a-tet (it would be cool).

W
Wrestling-Sport 11.05.22

Kenji! and kill the lava!

U
User437472 11.05.22

Darkela!!!