3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shift007 11.05.22 10:14 pm

Human fights in Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto 3)

I recently noticed that ordinary people on the streets of Liberty City often fight among themselves and in general sometimes behave strangely. I was in Stanton and walked along the main streets where all sorts of posters hang. And suddenly I wanted to follow one old grandmother with packages. She walked forward down the street and when she approached another man, he was a calm man, and then the grandmother, with all her foolishness, hit the man on the head, a fight ensued and it looked very funny. Then, oddly enough, the grandmother beat and kicked the man, then he went further and all sorts of glitches happened to her. She walks forward and, without any reason, abruptly turned back, kicking the air and it looked like she was about to kick someone around with her foot. Grandma also killed a couple of people, and then she herself was kicked by a crowd of passers-by. The most important thing is that I did not use any cheat codes and I first saw such behavior of people in a long time playing GTA 3, and I have been playing it since 2002. Even when I was kidding there, in Stanton, I stumbled into an Internet club and took a pill that slows down time and increases the impact. I started to beat people on the second floor, hitting a man, he flew off to the wall and, since he could not pass through it, did somersaults and got to his feet, then he scratched his head and fell. It also looked very cool. In general, I can give many more such examples, but it will be more interesting for me to read your stories about incidents in the game. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. I've been playing since 2002. Even when I was kidding there, in Stanton, I stumbled into an Internet club and took a pill that slows down time and increases the impact. I started to beat people on the second floor, hitting a man, he flew off to the wall and, since he could not pass through it, did somersaults and got to his feet, then he scratched his head and fell. It also looked very cool. In general, I can give many more such examples, but it will be more interesting for me to read your stories about incidents in the game. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. I've been playing since 2002. Even when I was kidding there, in Stanton, I stumbled into an Internet club and took a pill that slows down time and increases the impact. I started to beat people on the second floor, hitting a man, he flew off to the wall and, since he could not pass through it, did somersaults and got to his feet, then he scratched his head and fell. It also looked very cool. In general, I can give many more such examples, but it will be more interesting for me to read your stories about incidents in the game. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. I started to beat people on the second floor, hitting a man, he flew off to the wall and, since he could not get through it, did somersaults and got to his feet, then he scratched the back of his head and fell. It also looked very cool. In general, I can give many more such examples, but it will be more interesting for me to read your stories about incidents in the game. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. I started to beat people on the second floor, hitting a man, he flew off to the wall and, since he could not get through it, did somersaults and got to his feet, then he scratched the back of his head and fell. It also looked very cool. In general, I can give many more such examples, but it will be more interesting for me to read your stories about incidents in the game. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read. You can also run up on people and make them beat not you, but those behind whom you are hiding, it turns out a cool fight. Write what happened to the people in your game, it will be interesting to read.
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnoFF 11.05.22

Very often you can see how guys in a sports outfit start beating other people, obviously taking money from them (they make just such movements), getting into cars, throwing out the owners. Even I was thrown out many times... Sometimes in the middle of a mission :) It
's just that sometimes people start to go crazy and fight with each other... Not because of anything... An uncle in a raincoat and hat runs up to a prostitute and starts beating her with his fists . Just.
And if you start shooting, it's a total doomsday! =)) Cars knock down innocent pedestrians, grannies bully gopniks, girls and cowardly fat people scatter to the sides ...

O
Okruta 11.05.22

realism in general

S
Shift007 11.05.22

Yes, it’s realism for sure, I didn’t notice this before, by the way it’s also fun to ride cars sitting on the roof and shelling everything.

N
Northell 11.05.22

Yes, I'm used to it ... and what can I say? It's just that the peds are set up like this and this is such a mess)

S
Shift007 11.05.22

No, you don't understand. I'm not saying that you need to write how often they fight, I ask you to tell about cases when there was something special. For example, mass fights, or such examples as I described in the first message, in fact, I myself already think what for, I created this topic, it’s unlikely that anyone had something like that, even if it happened, everyone either forgot or didn’t pay special attention and didn’t do it screenshot. While this topic has not been demolished, if someone writes something, for example, it will be interesting for me to read. Or someone will write about ways to pin on people.

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

It is interesting to participate in street gang fights! For example, in the first city on the corner of the Red Light District near the metro, triads with mafics are constantly biting ... You can take part in the general mess
:) yakuza and cartel. This is where you can have some fun! After all, the yakuza is on your side ...
Once it was even like that: standing on the side of the road, quietly shooting at the cartels, a few Japs on the other side of the road did not let the assholes escape. Slowly, cars began to accumulate, they arrived, exploded, the crime rate (my) grew. The cops came, I shot them in batches; many tried to ram, but successfully threw themselves into the sea ... Another patrol stopped right under my nose, I, without thinking twice, got into a police car and left the cops with a nose, crushed a couple of cartels and drove off towards Rockford ...

S
Shift007 11.05.22

Yes, I did that too, every time something new happened. Now, when I played GTA III, I went to the monorail in Portland and got up so that when people went around me, they fell on the rails and the train crushed them, it looked great! That's where I got into fights. Once it was that I and another guy fought on the rails and I pushed him onto the asphalt from a height of about 15-20 meters. By the way, I do not kill people immediately, I deal them 1 hit so that there are enough people for a longer time. At the same spot, I jumped onto the monorail poles in the water when I had a 2-star crime rate. The cops cheerfully jumped in all directions, some into the water, some on a support. In flight, they waved their arms funny and when they fell, they started shooting at me, but I still finished them off.

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

You're cruel :)
And in general, when I just went through GTA-3 for the first time, I hung out in Portland for a whole month - I demolished the heads with passers-by with a bat and just with my fists. Rapid mode is awesome! When you hit a dude, he flies away, and during this time that he flies, you manage to run up to him, he gets up and then kaaak with his fist in his face !!
It's great to fight with several people at once - such a drive! If you’re still in slow motion, at least shoot a movie ...
And about riding on the roof of a car - it’s a little fed up ... I remember: jump on the Stallion, shoot it in the roof and rush towards the wind!

S
Shift007 11.05.22

Grand Theft Auto III definitely rocks! I like her in terms of story and everything else. GTA III has such a special atmosphere, cloudy weather, cold, after all, Liberty City is a northern city. But the most important thing that I like in GTA III is the fights. Liberty City has very strong passers-by compared to San Andreas and Vice City. You won’t put them down from the first blows, and even one person can fill you up, not to mention a whole crowd! When I played GTA III, I liked to drive cars into the underground subway and put the car on the rails, then I waited for the train and it also turned out cool, especially if people fell there. In fights with people, it annoyed me when they had guns. The Triads could easily shoot you if you attacked a member of their gang or simply messed around in their territory at the beginning of the game. Well, the mafia just pissed me off by the end of the game - when I tried to steal their Sentinel (or Sentinel), they often killed me with two shots from a shotgun, but I don’t use cheat codes! Maybe someone noticed that the cops in GTA III are the smartest of the series, only they don’t know how to climb up the stairs. The cops in Grand Theft Auto III are good at passing civilian vehicles and are good at jumping after you on trampolines. And on foot they are so-so. You can still fight with doctors who are trying to revive your victims, when you kill a lot of pedestrians, doctors come, you let them revive people and again wet everyone. And so on, until there are more doctors. There are also jokes with prostitutes: once I even saw how they get into a car with other people, even with old grandmothers. I once had such a case - I drove up to the side of the road and did not stop for a long time, and suddenly 2 prostitutes decided to sit down with me at once! Then they both got into a wheelbarrow with me and drove off into the bushes. When they did their job, one got out and one remained. I got out and the one who remained in the car began to follow me, although the cops later ran her over and were chasing me. So, I'm waiting for your stories!

R
RJ_de_Rex 11.05.22

Maybe someone noticed that the cops in GTA III are the smartest of the series
Absolutely agree! Indeed, the smartest cops in GTA III, with one star they seem to be nothing, but if 2 stars is already a problem, but with 6 ducks, it’s just crap. Sorry for off topic.

A
Alex Mahone 11.05.22

There is nothing new in this. In three, I already managed to visit this, as in other GTA.

S
Shift007 11.05.22

The most dangerous cops are in Grand Theft Auto 1.
The smartest cops are in Grand Theft Auto 3.
The funniest cops are in Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
The most advanced cops are in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

Shift007 - about 2 prostitutes: it happened to me too! +1! :))
Yes, and I had fun with the doctors too ...
Have you tried drag-racing? Or drive a car according to the rules of the road? I wrote about this in one of the threads...

S
Shift007 11.05.22

Driving by the rules is cool! I sometimes even walked by the rules, did not fight. And who do you do drag racing with in GTA III? Do you know the bridge in Stanton that leads to Shoreside? When this bridge is lowered and cars drive along the part that is moving - block the way for other cars and wait for the bridge to start to rise, and then fight with other people and cars! It’s also fun, though sometimes cars stay in the same place and travel through the air.

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

And you can drag race with anyone and on any car! :)
It's just that when you drive up to some wheelbarrow from the side, you shoot it from the Uzi and that's it. The frightened driver presses the gas pedal like crazy. And, if you are on, say, a kurum, and he is on a banshee, an exciting trip awaits you. It's more fun to overtake an opponent's car when it's better than your own. After all, these boobies (NPC) drive along the roads, running into poles, fences and other cars.
But you be careful and then you win. The final point of arrival may vary depending on your desire;)

And on the bridge that leads to the Coastal Valley, there is generally a lot to do. for example: you wait until the bridge is lowered, but not completely, but only a small space remains between the lowering part and the road. You shoot at some car, drove it on the gas, then just a part of the bridge falls and pinches the car =))) It's fun to watch how the car half-drowned in the asphalt tries to drive, picking up crazy wheel speeds)))
And you can not only , ride - and walk too! I was shocked when part of the bridge sank, and GG remained standing in the air. True, having run to a certain line, he nevertheless fell)))
I once crossed into the Valley in a wheelbarrow without a splash screen! that is, all the objects on the map were shown from Stanton, and I was in the Valley ...

S
Shift007 11.05.22

You can also chase with the cops, they are very nimble :) or on a tank. And by the way, who loves to make fun of where? Personally, I'm in Stanton. And I almost forgot, I also make fun of the subway and in general where the trains are. Having just played GTA 3, I discovered (or at least discovered for myself) a new way to get into Stanton at the very beginning of the game and without cheat codes. I just stood on the iron beam that was sticking out of the bridge after it exploded, ran a little and jumped onto the same beam, only from the other side, then I climbed onto the bridge and I was already in Stanton! Who does not know, I can shoot with Fraps and send. GTA III kills fast! Once again, you can make sure by arranging a war (already with cheat codes) to type cheats on crazy people and give out weapons to everyone. Of course, you can’t do it with fists alone, so you need another password for the weapon. If someone has nothing to do,
PS I always write some kind of nonsense, don't pay attention, I have nothing to do.

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

There are no stupid things in the GTA world :) So it's okay, we just share our opinions and impressions, it's normal)
And the trick with getting into Stanton has long been known.
You can also get into the Valley when it is not yet open, with the help of a tank - turn the muzzle so that the projectile flies in the opposite direction to the movement vector, in other words, turn the muzzle 180 degrees and, while driving along the bridge, shoot, shoot and shoot ... The tank will accelerate to such a speed that even a meter thick concrete wall will not stop it, and will successfully fly over the gap in the bridge ...

Threat I like to brawl in Portland (especially at the docks!) And in the Valley (near sleeping high-rises) ... :)

O
Okruta 11.05.22

Two prostitutes got into the car, I remember when I just tried to check this chip, about three years ago, then I didn’t even get through, there was a buggy version.

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

When I have nothing to do, I go to the crossroads in Stanton, and watch the massacre of the Yakuza and the Cartels ...

I remember there was a funny incident when Diablos fought with his grandmother ... He won, but after five seconds a mafioso came running and shot him .. Smiled of course ...

S
SnoFF 11.05.22

ladykiller69, happy birthday! :)

And it happened to me that a man in a raincoat flunked a diablos, and other diablos didn’t do anything to him for this! The man calmly went about his business...

And once he made fun of the tanks in Stanton: he called a bunch of tanks with codes, standing on the lower road, and the tanks appeared on the upper one (well, everyone knows this place near the bridge to the Valley). When a whole bunch of them accumulated there, new ones began not only to appear, but to jump upside down into the air, apparently due to the fact that there was not enough space on the road, while others exploded! And all this time the bubble counter was spinning wildly))))