3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22 10:14 pm

Assassin\'s Creed 4: Black Flag after reinstalling Windows, does not see native saves (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Guys, no one knows how to get to see native saves ??
I rearranged Windows... I saved the folder with the save... now I turn it on - all the game settings have been transferred, but the
Uplay license does not see the save... I did not start a new game.
There was Windows 8.1. the rest of the game saves are all transferred
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.05.22

Are you sure that these are the same saves? I had the same situation that the current saves work for you too)

S
Shadows3D 11.05.22

SwedovSandr
is most likely the case in 10 (well, if everything else is correct)

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

Author_Nick is
sure ... there were simply no others. after all, all the game settings have changed, including the management of

Shadows3D,
and if you start a new game, and then rename ... give the last old save the name of the new file? :) Not banned? :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.22

SwedovSandr
I once deleted the game, but left the saves, after a while I decided to play, installed, all the achievements were saved, everything remained in the multiplayer, but I had to play alone from the very beginning, I tried to upload those saves, the game did not see them. Then I deleted it again, I wanted to play again, after the 2nd reinstallation everything worked fine, the game saw the save from a single player, but I didn’t transfer it to the right folder, hence the question what was it?) Either UPlay bugged or the game. But I have one more assumption arose, cloud synchronization. I don't remember if I had it turned on the first time, but the second one for sure, so it could be her.

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

Pavel0198
That's just the point, that and then synchronization was included, and now it is included. I didn’t really hope for it, I saved it by hand as a poet ... but it looks like a damn ..............

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.05.22

SwedovSandr
it says that synchronization is enabled, but in fact they scammed us all: D

A

SwedovSandr
Well, go through again, the game is worth it. True, the ending let me down a little, but these are trifles.

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

Author_Nick That
's right, damn it. at least you put the "Synchronize" button.

Pavel0198
fully agrees, that's why I've already played it several times)))... I think that even The Witcher 3 doesn't dare to pass more than twice. although ... a matter of taste.

A

SwedovSandr
Well, I already went through parts 1 and 2 on a new one before the release of part 3, before that I definitely played 1-2 times, now I want to play 1 again, and I haven’t gone through 3 yet, but it’s still dragged on, so I think that I’ll go through 2 more times, especially since there are 3 endings.

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

I didn't save that... I thought that the saves were in the documents, but they are C:Program Files (x86)UbisoftUbisoft Game Launchersavegames

INFORMATION ABOUT CLOUD SYNC AND SAVE BACKUP
SpoilerQUESTION
Why are my saves for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag not syncing with Cloud? I'm afraid of losing my game progress and want to backup my saves. How and where can I find them?

A
: Uplay PC Cloud Sync for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag has been disabled as we work to improve its functionality. In the meantime, you can copy your local save files to continue playing without losing your progress in Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag.

If you want to continue playing on another PC or you want to back up your saves, navigate to the following folder:

C:Program Files (x86)UbisoftUbisoft Game Launcher

Here you will find the 'savegames' savegames folder for your account( records) and game(s). Make a copy of the folder and paste it into the same folder on the other PC you want to use for gaming. Once you log back into Uplay PC on another PC, your save files will be automatically detected and you can continue playing where you left off last time in the game.

https://support.ubi.com/en-RU/FAQ/9/4186/INFORMATIY-O-SINKRONIZATII-S-OBLAKOM-I-REZERVNOM-KOPIROVANII-SEIVOV/kA030000000ecHpCAI