3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainer082 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Cheese and dark forces (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed this quest. I go to the end of the hall with cheeses and there are destroyed sills upstairs, it seems that you can jump but it doesn’t work. what should be done there?
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
neo- 11.05.22

Rainer082 Drink a
cat, you can jump on the left side. I got stuck at the shield further .. Xs how to break through the wall ..

F
Finger Adversaries 11.05.22

how to enter the portal? what key does it require?

n
neo- 11.05.22

Finger Advers
you need to buy a lizard from a merchant

F

lizard??? where can i read about this quest? and that's the problem with it!

m
mokoto 11.05.22

neo-
from which merchant? screenshot in the studio)

g
gramophone 11.05.22

neo-
and where did you buy this lizard, from which merchant ... if the one who gives the task, then the merchant does not sell the lizard from me, only wine, a figurine and a book ... Tell me who knows the solution !!!!

n
neo- 11.05.22

mokoto, gramofon,
He told me about the sorcerer's house that burned down, I got there, found a pentagram on the 2nd floor of the house, they said to buy an artifact, I went back to the city, found only a figurine of a lizard, bought it, went to the pentagram, opened tp. Further there is a labyrinth, and a wall, for which illusions are needed. The witch seems to receive, has not yet received.

F

I didn’t find a lizard from that merchant who didn’t find a lizard on the quest, but somewhere I saw it from wandering merchants!

Does anyone have infa on this quest maybe bagany?

M
MrSAYRUS 11.05.22

finally the same garbage there is no lizard from the comments above, and I can’t open

what to do *(

n
neo- 11.05.22

Finger Advers, iiueban, gramofon, mokoto,
Here are 3 items, according to the plot they will give an eye in the cave, I bought a lizard from the one who gave the quest, I already found a bull in the cave. Look, mb outbid who figure D

Spoiler

F
Fitter 11.05.22

neo-
found only a figurine of a lizard from him.
I generally bought all the items related to the "cheese" magician (I did not know about the lizard) and passed the quest without any problems :). By the way, you can buy "Elixir of Purification" from this merchant.

I
Ilya Chaly 11.05.22

but how the barrier is broken that just did not work

F
Fitter 11.05.22

Ilya Chaly ,
like a barrier
, the Igni sign is lit above the pyramids, which means we are pounding with fire :)
Spoiler

I
Ilya Chaly 11.05.22

Fitterr NOTHING IS HAPPENING
TO ME

F
Fitter 11.05.22

Ilya Chaly
There are two pyramids, opposite the other, behind the wall of illusion.

I
Ilya Chaly 11.05.22

Fitterr
how to remove the wall of illusions

F
Fitter 11.05.22

Ilya Chaly
With the help of the "Eye of Nehalena", gives Keira. But if you don't have it, you won't pass.

b
boldenkov 11.05.22

neo-
where can I get this cat

n
nominal 11.05.22

It feels like preschoolers are playing a game

K
Kazipuka 11.05.22

do not say...