3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stasiano 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Does GTA develop you? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, I did! I learned a lot about America, its cities, its way of life from GTAashek.
58 Comments
Sort by:
[
[-Super Global Mode-] 11.05.22

I don't need a San Andreas GPS navigator in the car with GTA:SA.(=

.International. 11.05.22

Nothing new, in my opinion. Well, I learned a little bit of swearing in Niger.

k
keySTOER 11.05.22

SA changed my attitude, and I am grateful to her in many ways.

N
Nitro25 11.05.22

In general, such a game should not develop, this is an entertainment area.

D
DJ foxie 11.05.22

Yesterday my wife and I were walking along Gagarin (Tomsk), and there is one-way traffic. Climb up the stairs on the sidewalk. And now we are standing on this hill, and I say: "It would be cool to put spectators here, and there is a springboard on the road. The drivers fly like crazy, they could do unique tricks." :)
And then a tractor rides (a bulldozer, sort of like in SA). I again: "Another idea came to my mind." The wife says: "Involving a tractor?" I say: "Yes. It is necessary that the tractor drove to the top of the mountain, turned around, accelerated well, and all the cars would be raked, driving. It would be a show." :)
And so constantly. Sometimes you go and someone cuts. I want to run out with a machine gun and give a burst at the rattletrap of a reckless driver.
Thank you Gytyaaaa for these ideas. ^_^

m
megga BOSS[scored for 1 p 11.05.22

CRIMINAL!!

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.05.22

She does not develop in any way) She relaxes)

I
IVaN4B 11.05.22

Yes, I'm learning English with her!)))

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 11.05.22

Yes, I'm learning English with her!))) You
can learn English in any game using the original. And in sa you can only learn obscene English.

By subject: GTA cannot develop. Well, maybe only the most shkololo, who do not know anything, sleep at school in the classroom ... Who do not know cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas and their attractions. For a more or less intellectually developed person, sa has no value in terms of cognitive information.

u
users.playground.ru 11.05.22

For a more or less intellectually developed person, sa has no value in terms of cognitive information.
yes, it doesn’t really have it at all, the game is designed for stupid morons, which is probably why everyone jerks off so violently at it

, firstly, the soundtrack, designed for a fairly wide audience, helps to broaden the musical horizons, rummage through new styles and directions
, and secondly, the very existence of the game gives ground for the development of game design skills to create modifications, for example
thirdly, for a person who is really well-versed and intellectually developed, it is very pleasant to find in the game references to real historical facts, events that took place in the 90s, images of historical figures embodied in characters, and indeed a general idea of ​​American culture

game for cretins, in short

D
DJ foxie 11.05.22

users.playground.ru
+1, well said!

C
Carbon8909 11.05.22

Stasiano,
I also learned a lot from there.

S
Sanitos_Vulgaris 11.05.22

I learned conversational American English, otherwise they teach at the university in such a way that no one except the English lords will understand you.

S
Showy DiMak 11.05.22

Learned a bunch of mats in English.))

B
Breezy. 11.05.22

No.

X
Xx__PC-Gamer__xX 11.05.22

Yes, I improved my English and at least visually looked at what buildings are in America, yes, it develops a reaction, etc.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 11.05.22

Does GTA develop you?
Yes, I perfectly remembered different words of the English language and at least began to distinguish something in the words of passers-by. The GTA series has developed my lightning-fast reaction to enemy attacks, I have become more attentive and patient.

d
dd300 11.05.22

I found out how modern people live in the West, what is in fashion :)