3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeDoK2015 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Hangs at birth (Fallout 3)

I start a new game, I hear the sounds of birth and then a black screen. It didn’t happen before, I rebooted the game, downloaded other repacks, it doesn’t help !!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

DeDoK2015
forcibly limit the number of processors processing the game to two. To do this, in the ini-files FALLOUT.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini, which are located in "My DocumentsMy GamesFallout3", find the line bUseThreadedAI=0 and replace it with bUseThreadedAI=1, add a line below this line (if it is not there) iNumHWThreads=2, it looks something like this:
[General]
bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

DeDoK2015
You here:
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B8_Fallout_3
If all else fails, then the surest way is to reinstall the game. Or even download another repack.

C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

Friedhelm von Carter
I myself encountered such crap, the above-described repacks helped me to download different meanings I don’t have a license, the game doesn’t really like processors in which there are more than 2 cores.

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

CHENASKY
Personally, the method of forced restriction of the used cores has never helped me. I had to play with shader files, then rummage through the settings of the kodak ... In general, Arbor provided a fun life for the players.

C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

Friedhelm von Carter
My game hung when changing location, basically I sinned everything on d3dx, but even throwing it into a folder didn’t help, I would have been hacked myself in fallout, but now it breaks everything off)))))

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

CHENASKY
Yes, she loves it. In this case, one fan fix helped me, which, however, itself causes a bunch of third-party lags. I would also like to play, remember my childhood, but I experience a very common problem: the game freezes tightly for fifteen minutes after loading a save. At the same time, Galaxy News regularly spins Bob Crosby and Ink Spots. And, you know, it’s also broke now to dance with a tambourine around the fire and make sacrificial offerings. X)

C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

Friedhelm von Carter
I'm not dancing now with a tambourine installed new vegas with nmcs textures added a mod by josh sawyer and by the way I recommend trying it out Joe Sawyer was the head of the development of new vegas.

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

CHENASKY
Vegas is worth it. Passed on "Hardcore", then tired. Fortunately, there are fewer bugs here, although *yay* ragdoll physics is still repulsive. And thanks for the advice. Whether on PG, or on MG I saw this mod in the previous year.

It's time to wrap up: we are moving away from the original topic.

C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

Friedhelm von Carter
Yes, moving away, I forgot to mention that the game does not consume more than two gigabytes of memory in addition to the processor)))) well, I don’t think that such a jamb can be in this, and Skyrim sins the same way.

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

CHENASKY
game doesn't consume more than 2 gigabytes of memory besides the processor
Yes, there is such a thing. Therefore, there are programs of varying degrees of suspicion that remove this barrier.

C
CHENASKY 11.05.22

Friedhelm von Carter
These programs did not help me at all, not in terms of speed, not in something else))))) okay, you threw a link to the shelter here, I think he will find a solution there, I went !!! merry christmas everyone!!!

M
Mister Carter 11.05.22

CHENASKY
Merry Christmas. :3

m
ministr-s 11.05.22

With what tambourines I just didn’t dance, only the CHENASKY method helped