3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LageRMan 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Captured cities problem (Hearts of Iron 3)

The problem is that the cities of the countries I have captured very often riot, this wildly interferes when my army is focused on the war with England and the USA. Help me, tell me what to do in such a situation. Otherwise, a small country is formed due to rebellions.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
streng 11.05.22

There is nothing to be done here, though you can try to build infrastructure, then the likelihood of a riot decreases in the city. I agree it sounds crazy, but at least it works for me.

s
streng 11.05.22

LageRMan
Checked the only way is to build the infrastructure, otherwise nothing.

t
tolyan3729 11.05.22

There is an option, though a little cheating.
There is a static_modifiers file in the common folder. It describes the parameters to be set for each difficulty level. If in each level (for the player) the line global_revolt_risk = -6 is written, then there will be no uprisings at all. The same line can be written in the same place for AI, so that partisans do not appear in it either ... Or vice versa, increase the risk of an uprising ;-))).
And there is another way: to make all provinces your national ones.
Run the game, save, in save game find your save. Each province has the following lines in it:
owner="NOR"
controller="NOR"
core="GER"
, where
owner-shows which country the province belongs to (Norway)
controller-who owns at the moment (also Norway)
, but the core is what makes the province national, in this case, if Germany captures this province from Norway, then it will not have an uprising ...
And if you replace it in the save all the lines core="NOR" to core="GER", then Germany can capture the whole of Norway and there will be no partisans in any of the provinces ...
And besides the partisans, this gives a reason for seizing these territories when the war has not yet begun ...

s
samobojstwo 11.05.22

I heard this would help.
1 Wait for a riot
2 Let the rebels take a piece of their land (about 40-80%)
3. In the Politics tab, choose to create a puppet state.
4 And the country in which it takes place. Example: Captured Greece. A riot broke out in Athens. They recaptured their land (as 40-80% said) and then as in paragraph No. 3