3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimposichev 11.05.22 10:15 pm

Am I stupid, or is the game difficult? (Hearts of Iron 3)

The name is loud, but there are a lot of questions.
1. How to change your policy from neutral to aggressive?
2. Every month there are fewer and fewer spies, how to replenish them?
3. The same story with diplomacy. there is almost nothing I can do.
4. How to get others to join the Axis?
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chp6 11.05.22

in the technology tab, correctly distribute leadership points. the main thing is on technology, the rest is on officers, intelligence and diplomacy. To carry out any diplomatic actions, diplomacy points are needed, which accumulate depending on how many leadership points you spend on diplomacy. Similarly with spies - the more leadership points for espionage - the faster they are created. In the espionage tab, there are various actions of spies both in domestic politics and in the countries where they operate. If you want to carry out some actions in a particular country, raise its priority in espionage to the maximum (it is better not to scatter over a large number of countries) and when the spies in it accumulate enough, choose a task for them.

D
Dimposichev 11.05.22

Thank you, there is an unexpected problem here. I launch, and then "hoi3game.exe does not work." how to deal with it?

s
samobojstwo 11.05.22

Dimposichev
Answer to the fourth question.
Large countries like Great Britain cannot be forced to join! But there are small countries. Example: Albania, Italy, Greece and so on. Go to the Diplomacy tab. Choose a country. And click "Influence the country." Wait. In a month or a year you will be able to invite this country to your alliance

s
samobojstwo 11.05.22

Dimposichev
And about the departure. Reinstall the game. If there are mods, remove them