3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARNAGE72 11.05.22 10:25 pm

Technical problems of the game. v4 (Dead Space)

all figured out))
91 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexxkor 11.05.22

Good day. Such a problem: - the game freezes for a couple of seconds (black screen at this time), then the game hangs but white dots go across the screen, imperceptibly at first, but then they completely cover the entire screen (you have to reboot). maybe someone will tell me what I just haven’t tried, I’ve installed compatibility (I have Windows 7x64), I tried different firewood on vidyuhu, the result is the same. Can someone tell me what to do, thanks in advance

a
alexxkor 11.05.22

and this problem exists both in the first DS and in the second

a
alexxkor 11.05.22

here is a picture after hanging climbs

d
dikall4 11.05.22

Who can help? In the 8th chapter, after I built the antennas on the bridge, I can’t get out of the trolley, I tried it 4 times, re-enter the game, it doesn’t help, what nonsense !!! Help! ((:

D
Don Thomas Falcone 11.05.22

!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!!!!
I downloaded the game, I go in, I don’t know why the list of languages ​​u200bu200bis popping up, I accidentally clicked on Polish instead of Russian and everything is written in Polish. How to change the language????? (deleted the game and reinstalled it, everything is still written in Polish, and the windows with languages ​​u200bu200bdo not vibrate).

G
G Nexus 11.05.22

People!! who has problems like "error initializing the video system" you need to find the file with the game configs and delete it! on a new start, it will be recreated and everything will be fine)) Path to the file on Win 7 "C:Users+my_username+AppDataLocalEA GamesDead Space 2settings.txt"

N
NintendoCore 11.05.22

people... I have a problem... I bought the game, but it comes in a very wide format that does not fit into the screen... I went to the store, they installed it with me and everything is fine... how so... the money is not returned returned and roughly speaking sent to all 4 sides ... what to do? no matter how one and a half rubles down the drain also does not roll when I save money for a kitara (not to be confused with a guitar)

N
NintendoCore 11.05.22

please reply privately

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

Help someone. When starting the game, I chose the wrong language (Polish or Hungarian). What needs to be done to put Russian?

D
Don Thomas Falcone 11.05.22

Rider Soft
The same bullshit, if you find out write plizzz.

C
Corrosion 11.05.22

Register to help, friends :)
Everything is elementary exhibited there. There was a thread in which I described everything in detail, but it has sunk into oblivion.

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

In the "Start" menu, select the "Run" menu. Type regedit there.
The Registry Editor will open. You go to this address:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic ArtsDead Space]
Here you just change the value of "locale" to:
ru
en
cz
pl
hu
Then to this address:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic ArtsDead Space1.0
Here, in the line "LanguageName" we write "English", in the line "Language "- change the value to "13" for the hexadecimal system

SIMILARLY FOR THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, NOW I WILL TRY

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

does not exceed. I have a seven, recently installed, I don’t know where to execute

C
Corrosion 11.05.22

Rider Soft
Exactly...
Very similar to my very old post. It is necessary to change the value of everything, not 1-2.
Those. ru Russian and set 13 (or 16 - I don't remember, experiment).

"Here you just change the value of "locale" to:"
In my opinion, Russian should also be written in the Language parameter. Those. both here and in folder 1.0.

"it doesn't work. I have a seven"
I did everything on XP

"I don't know where to execute it"
Try the Win + R key combination.

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

it turned out to call "execute". Now I can't find Electronic Arts. not in software

C
Corrosion 11.05.22

Look for EA Games.

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

found. through search. still no. this is some nonsense. what folders does the registry take files from?

C
Corrosion 11.05.22

There is no folder that stores the registry or pieces of registry entries.

R
Rider Soft 11.05.22

yes, I found it. the values ​​are all right in Russian, but when I start the game it still costs Polish

a
asdbanz 11.05.22

My game jams every 2 minutes (at regular intervals), after which it starts to fly again (it can fly). This happens even if I'm in the main menu (so the option to load levels crashes). I turned off the synchronization (I don’t need it), but the freezes are infuriating, and especially the fact that the game continues when I weigh. I've died from bosses 5 times.
PS Game license. Bought for 150 rubles (Ashot was generous in the days before February 23).