3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeraltTHEwitcher 11.05.22 10:25 pm

Snowstorm is Snowstorm (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How much have I been hacking in The Witcher 3 and still don’t understand what the essence of the Blizzard effect is? I don't feel any buff after using it! Explain, pliz, who knows!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

I generally only swallow yuzayu. The rest is for beauty. So. Sometimes I swell for show. I didn't notice anything about the blizzard either. Glad it's not the only one.

V
Vitalik Anofriev 11.05.22

Yes

P
Podlui 11.05.22

I still use a cat

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

GeraltTHEwitcher
drink it and look at the statistics (open inventory and press C (well, if you don't know)), it will be written in percentage that you have improved.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.05.22

In the first blizzard, time slowed down and sooo often saved lives.

T
Tiv2206 11.05.22

GeraltTHEwitcher
I don't know for sure myself, but it feels like it increases the time for a successful counterattack (easier to carry out)

u
u3epJlu 11.05.22

Tried to use it more often to check. Accelerates reflexes, i.e. everyone except the main character moves a little slower. It's just that the effect is weak, doesn't last long, so it's easy to miss.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 11.05.22

u3epJlu
In this case, it remains to be hoped that some smart guy will make a mod, and the blizzard will work better.
Well, or the developers will do it in the next patch ....

A
Angelus 11.05.22

I constantly use blizzard) the effect is very noticeable. everything around slows down and Geralt wets everyone to the right, to the left) only the effect is really very short (