3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zahus1980 11.05.22 10:25 pm

Failed quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wonder what quests you have failed in the quest log and why?
at the time of writing, level 25, "Take Uma" storyline. I, Skellige's "cave of dreams", completed the quest, disappeared from the journal of active tasks, after the quest "Royal ,,,," I don’t remember the name, where the bears tore everyone at the feast, appeared in failure. Tell me why is that?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Praise the Sun 11.05.22

failed the quest of the Novigrad gang, stupidly did not do the quest with Cleaver and found the Bastard Junior himself. Everything else is fine)

C
Crack Hag 11.05.22

The cave of dreams had to be stomped on the pier after killing the giant and sail back together with Lugas.
As a result, I climbed around the island, collected all the questions and meditated, I thought that I could wait.
But he disappeared and the quest fell into failed.

M
MKUltra 11.05.22

1. Cave of Dreams failed. Xs why, all stages are completed, the quest seems to have passed as well.
2. Gangs of Novigrad. I met with Tesak's bandits at the arena, went to clean the room, they were all taken out, so I continued to go through the quest alone. Then it turned out that he failed.
3. Fists of Fury: Champion of Champions. I went out to fight with a troll somewhere at level 22-25 (although the level of the quest for some unknown reason is 11 in total), he flunked me, well, I didn’t start loading, I thought I’d upgrade and come back later. It turned out there would be no second chance, the quest failed: either victory or loading.

Another bug with the Unfree Novigrad quest. It seems that I passed it and it was listed as completed, and then I met two bandits in Novigrad, they gave a small quest (as I later realized, which is a stage to Unfree Novigrad, but which I missed when passing it), where it was necessary to help them find their wounded "comrade" on the trail of blood. I followed the trail, and they said that I kind of screwed up and lost the trail or something like that. Since then, this quest has been hanging in Additional Tasks, there is no mark, only one stage has failed - follow the trail.

You can also add Dirty Money here, it seems to be done, but it hangs in active.

A
Aleksandr1398 11.05.22

No one)

S
Sakvo 11.05.22

Dream Cave - bug

I
I3ender 11.05.22

Gangs of Novigrad - he did not want to.
Dream Cave is a bug.
Everything else is ok)

S
Solidar 11.05.22

crazy floor, I understand the freak that the baron won at cards? I heard about him, but I just don’t understand when this one will come. The baron hanged himself / fell down. Who has this square to take.

a
aRaTwelve 11.05.22

It seems that the cave of dreams was not failed, you need to tell your son that Lugos sent you to him and then not ask your son for a reward.

M
MKUltra 11.05.22

Solovat
According to the plot will be.

S
Solidar 11.05.22

thank you king of the world

O
Old_Nick 11.05.22

aRaTwelve
And did.
Still, it's a failure. And there are no "red" lines in the passage of the quest.

m
mole4ko 11.05.22

oh wey, rebzi... the
"cave of dreams" becomes a failure when Lugos Jr. is killed at a feast by bears (your cap), and there seems to be no options - he dies

H
HorvaT_G 11.05.22

You can cheat in the gangs of Novigrad, do not kill everyone in the gambling house and then return and clean it up again, the quest will be half completed, though Cleaver will only give half the gold.