3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 11.05.22 10:26 pm

How not to fail the mission \"The Cave of Dreams\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, this topic has already been, but forgotten by everyone. Does anyone know if this is real? Or is it still a bug?
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 11.05.22

So it's not just me.)

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

I do not know, yesterday only this quest passed without problems.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.05.22

GTX7J
So it doesn't fail right away. After some time, after advancing in the plot.

S
Sir Francis Drake 11.05.22

I took it as soon as it became possible and there were no problems

N
Nohchik1ant 11.05.22

it must be completed before completing the story mission with Hjalmar.

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

Kosolapyi1
dad asks to help his son, because he got off the murder of Gerald. sail on a ship. walk through the cave. The son says that he will tell everything to his father. everything passed.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.05.22

GTX7J
So I also did. Everything was also passed. But then, after one plot point, the quest turned into "failed". It's better then, as you complete the quests on Skellige, unsubscribe.

A
Alex Hawk 11.05.22

GTX7J
Sir Francis Drake
bacmag921
Attention! The quest is listed in the "Failed" after completing the "King's Gambit" quest.
If anyone after this quest "Cave of Dreams" remained in the passed - I'll ask for a screenshot.

I
I3ender 11.05.22

I definitely signed up for the failed ones after I killed Imlerich.

i
ilya1iz2 11.05.22

It is recorded as failed after you start the chain in the royal palace, when they attack it. Before that, I didn’t do the quest. , this is the only quest in failed hanging, resentment epanaya -_-

C
Crack Hag 11.05.22

after killing the giant, you need to go to the pier on the island and talk to Lugas immediately
if you put it on meditation for at least an hour, they swim away and the quest is not completed, and after the royal gambit he falls into failed

v
vzglydizugla 11.05.22

And I didn’t take this quest, but I passed the giant. Where to take it? =)

H
Hireidan 11.05.22

Crack Hag
may not be a giant, but a wild hunt? when Geralt wakes up. or are you talking about something else? about the Hjalmar quest, for only there was a giant.

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

GTX7J
that's when you pass
the King's Gambit, and you will have it in the passed
then write!
what a stupid people went ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 11.05.22

Alex Hawk
I don’t remember what the quest king’s gambit is about, apparently connected with a feast in a fortress on Skelleg and its consequences, but it’s logical that after killing a person who unfairly condemned you, you don’t need to give him a “debt”

A
Alex Hawk 11.05.22

Sir Francis Drake
The point is, I've already paid him back. I completed the quest "Cave of Dreams" and the quest was added to the "Passed". And they didn't kill him. They killed his son.

C
Crack Hag 11.05.22

Yaevin93
Isn't the Cave of Dreams a quest where you help Lugas Jr.?

H
Hireidan 11.05.22

Crack Hag
yes, but there at the end Geralt fights with the ghost of the wild hunt, but not with the giant. Hiking the giant is organized by Hjalmar.

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

Alex Hawk
against the storyline can not be trampled. some characters die there, regardless of the choice of options.

C
Crack Hag 11.05.22

Yaevin93
everything has already moved,
thank God, even though the database comes out only in the fall
Spoiler
http://blackdesert.ru/news/600.html