3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 11.05.22 10:26 pm

Question - what is the difference between the two game modes (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. I have a question here. In general, I went through the game at an easy level of difficulty of the game, but I plan to master Normal and hard, but then two additional game modes will open later - New game +, and - I am the night -, and so, I'm interested in the question : What's the difference between these two game modes?, are they like hard modes of the normal game mode, or will there be something new in them?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAST3LLO 11.05.22

game + without attack indicators, as in AA and AC, and the second without saving

C
Crack Hag 11.05.22

The main difficulty will be that there will be no light indicators of attack above the opponents, to which you can react with a counterattack.
They will need to be caught by character animation, which is actually quite difficult in a crowd of 7 enemies that surrounded you. And that means constant knocking down combos, the difficulty of dodging a knife, etc.

d
deathcold 11.05.22

iGoR1LLa
Crack Hag
I see, will some costumes open?, let's say, a costume from Injustice or something else?

_
_Irbis_ 11.05.22

You are somewhat confused. Attack indicators in New Game+ do not turn off by themselves. But they can be turned off manually in the settings at any time in any game mode. At least that was the case when the game was released. In the new game + pumping is preserved, however, not all. It seems that those tricks that are obtained by completing tests will need to be rediscovered. And opponents become more dangerous. In the "I am the night" mode, you can never die, otherwise start the game from the beginning.