3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vuzi1 11.05.22 10:26 pm

Stopped giving cards when winning from new merchants (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who faced how to fix it ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

It's the same thing, but maybe these merchants have cards that you already have in bulk (repeating) and that's why they stopped giving them.

V
Vuzi1 11.05.22

tried 3 new dealers the same thing =(

X
X7Combinator 11.05.22

It means that I have already received all possible cards.

F
Filis 11.05.22

Vuzi1
You check, maybe the achievement was already given for collecting all the cards for the gwent :)

H
Hireidan 11.05.22

I won everyone and everything, and did not get a clear sky and rain, which was not enough before the achievement. (there were 2 of them). I had to put the console, cheat 2 cards - and voila achievement.
PySy beat new merchants about 10+ pieces, none of them gave these cards, although they should, in theory.
PySySy look at your cards - google, there is a list of all the cards and where to get them.

M
Maxonior 11.05.22

If they do not give, then you have won everything you can. The rest of the cards, if something is missing, look for merchants in taverns. On Skellige, I bought the latter and got an achievement like "Card Collector" or something, and the task of collecting all the cards was counted as completed.

O
Old_Nick 11.05.22

This happens if all the "ordinary" ones have already collected everything, but the "unique" ones (which are named characters) have not yet.
Those. the quest "collect a deck" is still hanging, but ordinary merchants / taverns no longer give new cards.
In the palace in Vizima, did you win against a Nilfgard?
If not, check on him, he has a card, I don’t remember which faction leader, I should give it anyway.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.22

Old_Nick
In my opinion, he gives Emhyr, if memory serves.

M
Marlock4441 11.05.22

don't put mods and use trainers, here's your punishment

F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

Don't be a faggot, there were no mods or trainers. Just to crow something.