3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dekman 11.05.22 10:39 pm

Graphics, optimization, bugs, and more (FIFA 15)

FIFA 15 game is not bad, but there are many flaws. For weak computers, the game may not be optimized. I bring to your attention a topic of discussions about FIFA 15. Tell us about the most interesting bugs, write about your problems and we will probably solve them.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlancosUA 11.05.22

nextgen, computers still need to be updated.

D
Dato_05 11.05.22

dekman what
are you talking about?! if you have a wooden computer, then the game has nothing to do with it !! for what year I have been reading the comments of such clowns and I can’t help laughing, I switched to FIFA when the poor PES 2014 came out, just comments about bugs were alarming , the fact that there are a myriad of them, I want to say that in FiFA 14-15 I have not seen a single bug yet, I think a lot of people will agree with me, update the hardware and you will be happy!

m
maxw33ll 11.05.22

the two previous ones tell the truth ... every year the games become more realistic, and the hardware gets old. so you need to upgrade your computer

d
dekman 11.05.22

Actually, I don’t mean myself, you never know someone has a weak iron. I have a powerful computer.

A
Armin_van_Buuren 11.05.22

Fifa has never been demanding on hardware. but why 11 directs were screwed here, it’s not clear ..
I didn’t notice any bugs in the game, but the physics hasn’t been finalized .. it’s very easy to score in the near corner, and if you aim at the far one, the ball will go 3 meters past, and it doesn’t matter how much the accuracy of the player's strike has been pumped. when hit from outside the penalty area, it’s also not clear where the ball flies.

V
Ven99 11.05.22

I have a powerful computer, and the game itself does not slow down, but for some reason, sometimes the menu starts to terribly blunt. With what it is connected, I h.z. If anyone can advise, I'll be grateful.

d
dekman 11.05.22

Ven99
Well, maybe you need to clean your PC. I advise using Advanced SystemCare. I can use CCleaner to clean up configuration errors. Well, if nothing helps, try setting the settings in the game to minimum.

R
Rustam Gamidov 11.05.22

Please help the people. Such a problem, I don’t have a fifa, but a pirate, all the cracks are standing. I start the game, everything loads normally until the moment when you need either a space or start press and after it the game will load for another 3 seconds and freezes off only through the dispatcher , and it shows that the game is still running, and does not answer, what should I do !?