3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scan_013 11.05.22 10:39 pm

Help with \"achievements\" (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

Let's share our experience.

My question is: how to get the "bloody harvest" achievement (for a stranger you need to take all the civilians alive in the campaign), if you can’t take civilians alive at all in the first mission (no action happens when you press E), and at the outpost one man blows himself up a grenade according to the plot (even if you grab him before he takes a grenade, it still explodes)?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daydadro 11.05.22

This is how it should be, pay special attention to scientists who lock themselves up.
Don't let them escape!

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 11.05.22

I have such a shnyaga - in the 2nd mission, it seems, the dude stupidly shot himself, I jumped up to him, press E - 0 attention, and then the BAM head jerked ... is it also necessary?

S
Scan_013 11.05.22

Everyone who tried to shoot himself, I caught. Everyone! Only those who are in the first mission could not be taken alive, because there simply is no such possibility, and that man who blows himself up with a grenade, scattering computer terminals along the way (this should be according to the plot). The achievement still doesn't count. In statistics, Steam saw that this achievement was achieved only by 0.06% of the total mass of players.

w
www.IVAN.ru 11.05.22

people respond, there is at least someone among us who has completed the BLOODY HARVEST achievement. in the first mission, those who are not highlighted in green cannot be taken alive !! but what about those who sit behind the glass on the 2nd floor (above the turret) ?!??!?!?!

V
Vitus_85 11.05.22

There are no such "lucky" ones.

I have the same trouble, I took everyone (except for the "exploding" one) and nothing!?pix.playground.ru

N
Nick149 11.05.22

I gave them all to the facehuggers! in 1 mission you can’t catch them, but in all subsequent ones you can. In the second mission, there is a workaround, look better. Further, where he runs away, catch HIM and the other will call an elevator with two marines .. one non-catchable civilian, except for 1 mission.

V
Vitus_85 11.05.22

Nick149
Did you catch that guy who blows himself up with a grenade at the outpost? If so, please share your experience.
The detour in the second mission - are you talking about the elevator shaft?
And the last question: Next, where he runs away, catch HIM and the other will call an elevator with two marines .. - where is this ?. And then only a map from the factory gets into my head (more precisely, the exit from it is where the food is with a hefty fan and a bunch of turrets))).

N
Nick149 11.05.22

1 Yes, I caught him, you just need to wait for the moment to catch him.
2 about the place where you can open the door (the victim will shoot himself) or climb through the ventilation
3 about the plant there we frighten off the civilian and he is winding down and it is he who needs to be caught
ps no one should explode or shoot himself NONE!

V
Vitus_85 11.05.22

Nick149 BIGGER pix.playground.ru

I took this "kamikaze".
Instruction: You need to climb the ceiling, line up with him and "poke" his tail (only not on the head), after that his desire for suicide disappears. Well, then "take him in his arms"))).

Then he immediately caught an achievement.

N
Nick149 11.05.22

You are welcome )

w
www.IVAN.ru 11.05.22

URAAA. hello everyone. I can boast, I completed ABSOLUTELY ALL the achievements in the WUA, figured out how to complete each achievement (except for the BLOODY HARVEST). to help the desperate .... we look, we rejoice ..

w
www.IVAN.ru 11.05.22

but there is 1 but ..... as Nick149 said, the one that explodes must be hit only from the ceiling! if you have any questions about how I passed the campaign for the landing on a TERRIBLY DIFFICULT mode, please contact ....))))

w
www.IVAN.ru 11.05.22

by the way SORRY THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC but still there are a couple of questions:
1. if I put the game on a new computer, will my online rating be saved and will the achievements remain ???? really need to know
2. in a multiplayer game with a FLAME THROWER is it possible to kill someone (have any of us succeeded?)

V
Vitus_85 11.05.22

www.IVAN.ru
All ratings and achievements are stored on the Internet, or rather on Steam servers, and are tied to your account. So everything should stay))).

And I managed to soak with a flamethrower, but this is a fig business. While you are frying, they will already cut you into sausage).

A
Anton Belikov 11.05.22

Hah, I completed this achievement, it's just that suicidal people need an approach and then you can safely take them alive