3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wardk 11.05.22 10:39 pm

Can't see characters (Diablo 2)

When you log in from another computer, the list of characters is empty. I can create a new one, the chat works.

What could be the reason?

The version of the game is the same (copied the directory with all the files).

Naturally the game is original without any modifications (except d2m).
41 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

without
any
modifications
(except d2m).
Opana!!!

a
annortheone 11.05.22

I don't want more innovations =( admin stop [2]

W
Wardk 11.05.22

ZakarumFoot
d2m is an ordinary loader. What is confusing you?

In any case, even a newly installed game from the original installers from Blizzard does not solve the problem. I can create and play new characters, but old characters are not visible.

H
Hoar 11.05.22

Can you see the new characters on the old computer?

a
annortheone 11.05.22

Wardk
Maybe the wrong realm was chosen?

g
g_n 11.05.22

Is the http://www.rubattle.net/gate.reg file installed?

W
Wardk 11.05.22

g_n
Yes, installed. I downloaded "native" installers from battle.net, installed the latest patch (automatic installation when connected to one of the servers, for example europe), installed gate.reg from rubattle.net and still I don't see the characters. Today I will check on the first computer whether the characters are visible on it and unsubscribe.

Hoar I'll
find out in the evening. Must be :)

r
root_toor 11.05.22

That is, when you play from the first computer on the account alone, rubatl realme (not open), you see the characters, and when playing from the second computer on the same account alone, rubatl (not open), they are not?
Something must be wrong.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

Something must
be wrong.
Hmm, you are right.

W
Wardk 11.05.22

root_toor
That's exactly what it is. Just checked, if you go from the first computer - the characters are in place. The test character that I created on the second computer is not visible. I even specifically went into a random game with them and pumped them up to level 3 so that I would probably survive.

Really nobody faced such problem? I have no idea what it might depend on.

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Wardk
Throw screenshots - the selection window on the first computer and the same on the second, it's interesting how it looks to see.
Well, something confirming that the account is the same.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

The character created on the second computer is not visible on the first one? Or not visible at all. Write more, saddle.

H
Hoar 11.05.22

After all, the characters are stored on the server, not on the user's computer. Maybe from another computer you are not accessing the rubatl server or there is no feedback. For example, try to transfer the gear to someone, look for your Persians in the ladder (you can create it on htskl, you will immediately get into the ladder there).

W
Wardk 11.05.22

root_toor
I would probably give you a password and personally check everything, but I think it's better to wait for the admin's answer.

Hoar
Read above - I went into someone's game and shook the character. I created it on the second computer, now I don’t see it on the first, but I see those that were when I created it on the first. Understand?

H
Hoar 11.05.22

Is it on ladder?

W
Wardk 11.05.22

Details, what account, what characters it has, where it was created, etc. ready to give to the admin.

Hoar
The one that was created on the first computer that I can now access - it matches my nickname in the ladder.

H
Hoar 11.05.22

Is the new one from the second computer on the ladder?

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Wardk
personally, so to speak, check everything
Yes, but in order to satisfy interest (regarding screenshots), like: that's how it happens.
Fill the whole acc with characters (16 pieces), can you create a new one on the second one?

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Wardk
Are you sure you did all this on 1 account? *wark? Just /whois wardk during the day showed that you visited sometime at night.

W
Wardk 11.05.22

QLinkee
Exactly. The account is the same. Maybe this is the problem, that it is defined as new from another computer. Accordingly, the characters are my own, I don’t know ...