3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ijakudza 11.05.22 10:40 pm

Problem with launching the game in uplay (Far Cry 3)

Good afternoon! I have a question? I bought the game Far Cry 3 on Steam and after installation I encountered such a problem! The first launch of the game was successful, the game worked, but all subsequent launches gave this kind of error! I press the play button on steam, uplay opens and then nothing happens. The "play" button in uplay is translucent and does not respond to any actions! All subsequent launches in steam give the same answer that the game is running and still without result! Can you please tell me the solution to this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 11.05.22

Ijakudza Possible cause: This is due to an update to the Uplay client, but I can’t say for sure, but I guess so.
Solution: You need to install the Far Cry 3 Uplay-2.1.2 Steam Crack on top of the client, which removes this glitch, you can download it on the Internet and when you start the Uplay client, do not update it, since everything returns to its place, like this here.

I
Ijakudza 11.05.22

And how to install this crack?

o
olegik55 11.05.22

Ijakudza duck find it on the internet, download it and there will be instructions on how to install it, there is nothing complicated here, everything is simple =)

I
Ijakudza 11.05.22

Made a replacement! The program at startup gave the message "the entry point to the cef_v8value_create_object_with_accessor procedure was not found in the libcef.dll dll library"

o
olegik55 11.05.22

Ijakudza strange but in theory everything should work, but do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed?

I
Ijakudza 11.05.22

All software software is up to NET Framework 4.5 but history. If it's not difficult, please send a link to a working crack with a description!?

I
Ijakudza 11.05.22

But then again, the game is a license!

o
olegik55 11.05.22

Ijakudza try this professional crack here is the link http://rghost.ru/41869673 but I don't know if it will work. Isn't it easier for you to score on this Uplay and download a pirate? And give your license to someone, think some kind of multiplayer, but in a pirate everything works like a clock =)

D
Daniil Morozov 23432 11.05.22

yes i have the same error, can someone help me