3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pulse Ultra 11.05.22 10:47 pm

windows won't start

Good day. I'll go straight to the heart of the matter. I started turning on the computer today, and I got this window,

Then after it loaded, this one came out

And now the most interesting thing, I clicked absolutely everything in this window, and turned off the computer, and clicked continue using, and started the diagnostics, and that's it that the diagnostic menu also launched

And everywhere it gives different errors, system recovery is impossible, it writes there is no rollback point, it is impossible to return to its original state, I tried everything in the additional parameters. All in all, what should I do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 11.05.22

Guys, is there a solution to this problem? Or boldly put Windows through the BIOS?

G
Grandshot 11.05.22

Put in a disk or a bootable USB flash drive with Windows, just reinstall and don't worry about recovery.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.05.22

Pulse Ultra
So you don't know what happened after? As part of the delusion, you need 2 things:
1) a Windows Live CD;
2) downloaded utility TDSS Killer.

You run the utility from the Live CD system. If the booted disk does not see partitions (but you cannot have this), then this is already a much bigger problem.
In a scan, you only make sense from scanning boot sectors. If something was found there - treat it, then Winda should start.
If something was found, but Windows did not start, then you are here:
http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=18

P
Pulse Ultra 11.05.22

Thanks for the advice, I installed Windows from a flash drive through the BIOS and that's it)

V

Well, demolishing Windu is, of course, the dumbest piece of advice. The truth doesn't always help.

J
JekaPinsk 11.05.22

You could try
bootrec /fixboot
bootrec /fixmbr first

b
bestia 11.05.22

This may be due to Nvidia's firewood, for the very second time this crap shit .. restoration does not give anything, it stupidly rings and sends to the bolt. And the main problem is that f8 is not called, i.e. there is neither a restore point, nor a safe mode to file. At the end of this whole govnomoroki, it also turned out that the screw on which Windows stood was stupidly empty. So it's not surprising that it didn't load. There, in fact, there was only a 350-meter recovery and it was desperately pushing in vain, lool.
So I advise you to refrain from installing the latest firewood. They break under the root of Windows, causing a blue screen.

V

So I advise you to refrain from installing the latest firewood.
353.06 on Win7 steel without problems.

P
Pulse Ultra 11.05.22

bestia
Here I had all the same symptoms, I updated the firewood for the last time a month ago. I got this after I downloaded a free avast, checked my computer, removed a couple of viruses, and demolished avast nafig, Windows flew off in the morning

b
bestia 11.05.22

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I'm talking about 8.1. A mistake was made in the firewood for it .. obvious. For right now, a rollback to 'nvidia gta 5 ready' (like 350.12 numbers) .. made firewood - for 5 days of no departure.

Conclusions I have already made , others now , I think , will do the same ...

b
bestia 11.05.22

Pulse Ultra
Well, probably there were different problems, but the outcome is the same - recovery in Windows is useless. Although if you figure it out, then in my case it could be fatal, because the screw was empty when I already installed a new Windows and found a stupidly clean screw (even though it had Windows), and a 350-meter reserve nearby. Surprised as hell: D

And in your case, you could try to restore it, there it seems like pressing F8, or even hold the shift while on. computer, a recovery menu will appear and there choose a rollback to a restore point if you can, of course, go into it, it will be tight with the ssd ..

And auto-recovery is thorny. If a serious mistake - he will not cope and will be ringed. Although manual recovery by the user could help. But he can't get into this menu because it doesn't appear by itself and isn't called manually. In short, they are fools. A clear miscalculation among the Turks.

P
Pulse Ultra 11.05.22

bestia
I have Windows on the ssd, I tried both rollback to the restore point, and auto-recovery, I tried everything)
after I clicked any of this, the computer just rebooted)