3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andronio414 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Cannot select axii sign (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. The essence of the problem lies in the fact that after the first arrival on Skelig, after some time there (unfortunately, I did not keep track of exactly when), the possibility of choosing the Aksy sign disappears. You can choose to use it from a horse, but it is not displayed in the HUD. Already tried everything, even patch 1.6 installed. Nothing helps. Who has the same problem and who found a solution, please unsubscribe.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 11.05.22

Does that mean he's not selected? Through the wheel too?

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Yes, not at all. Neither with the mouse wheel, nor through the selection menu using the Tab button, nor through the numbers

T
Tonatiu 11.05.22

give me a screen

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Screenshot of what exactly? This glitch is visually probably only on a horse can be seen.

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Can't take a screenshot. For some reason Print Screen does not respond. Yes, and I do not know how to demonstrate it on the screen.

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Tried reinstalling the game. Did not help. And when loading saves before arriving at Skelig, everything works fine.

D
Dr Denn 11.05.22

In general, all signs stopped working ... in the sense of choosing signs ... by key, and through the menu - they are not selected, and that’s all, as the igni was chosen - that’s the only way I can use it, this crap happened after patch 1.06, according to Triss helped the story to find Philippa, so how to proceed further? rollback to old saves did not help, changing keys too, in general, every patch breaks something....

s
serial86 11.05.22

I had it... the scoring potion helped.

Y
Youxyxol 11.05.22

I also had this after strengthening the sign from the place of power and traveling on Skellige. After the end of the amplification time, it returned to normal.

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Thank you. I'll try the potion

a
andronio414 11.05.22

Tried to drop skills. It didn't work out. But then I went to Skeliga, swam there and everything went away))