3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erbol Tlepov 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Black screen (pirate) (Metro 2033)

I downloaded Metro 2033 pirate, I open it shortly and the screen is black (Check the cable) but the game itself starts like the main character is telling a story, so what's the problem ?! and when I open it I pressed Alt + enter does not help Heeelp meee
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

And turn off - turn on the monik not?

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

download a normal repack from a normal tracker. better yet, buy it - it's worth garbage now

f
fear 11.05.22

*she's worth garbage now*
yes, she was recently handed out for free in the incentive.

x
xoen 11.05.22

It was indeed given away on Steam for free. Who wanted - he took.
The author has a problem that the starting screen resolution in the game exceeds the capabilities of the monitor.
It is necessary to correct the config to 800 * 600, start the game and set the normal screen resolution for the game.
Then everything will be fine.
Here you can read:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metro_2033_sovet_ispravlenie_proportsiy_na_shirokoformatnih_monitorah-41355/
Edit user.cfg along the path C:UsersUSER_NAMEAppDataLocal4A GamesMetro 2033

z
zwweerr 11.05.22

yeah..... there is such a thing......... interestingly, the maximum possible resolution of the monica and the resolution with which the game starts are the same, even the flicker frequency is the same, and the screen is black for some reason... .......
I had to install another monitor (with the same characteristics), reconfigure the graph on it, save the settings in this profile, and then put my own back ...... then it worked ........ ..))
and another time there was a repack downloaded from another place ....... there were no problems ..........))